Betting Talk

Regis & Kelly's Pic Is Detroit This Week!!!!

idonthaveaceidonthaveace Banned
edited December 2008 in Sports Betting
<table class="tborder" width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-left: 5px;" class="alt3" valign="top" width="16%" align="left"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" align="left">idonthaveace</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="smallfont" valign="top" align="left"> Member

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td style="padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px;" class="alt3" valign="top" width="84%" align="left"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20"> <tbody><tr> <td class="style6" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(155, 164, 147);" align="left"> Regis just started! I'll look for the pick! </td> <td class="style6" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(155, 164, 147);" align="right">Posted Today at 09:01 AM</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="alt3" valign="top" align="left">
Regis just started! I'll look for the pick! </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt3">
</td> <td class="alt3" align="left"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>post_top.gif</td> <td align="right"> post_reply_easy.gif post_reply.gif post_quote.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- Border Shadow Table--> <table width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>pixel.gif</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit --> <table class="tborder" width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-left: 5px;" class="alt4" valign="top" width="16%" align="left"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top" align="left">idonthaveace</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="smallfont" valign="top" align="left"> Member

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td style="padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px;" class="alt4" valign="top" width="84%" align="left"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="20"> <tbody><tr> <td class="style6" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(155, 164, 147);" align="left"> Re: Regis just started! I'll look for the pick! </td> <td class="style6" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(155, 164, 147);" align="right">Posted Today at 09:12 AM</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="alt4" valign="top" align="left">
Kelly just said her Dad was watching the Detroit game...and then preceeded to say the word DETROIT five time within 20 seconds....

I see there is no line yet for MINN/DET game but I think they were saying to take DETROIT </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited December 2008
    did I miss something?
  • idonthaveaceidonthaveace Banned
    edited December 2008
    Yeah Regis gives a fixed locked NFL winner every Monday morning in the first 10 minutes of his show.....yesterday's winner was Denver heavy!
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    Yeah Regis gives a fixed locked NFL winner every Monday morning in the first 10 minutes of his show.....yesterday's winner was Denver heavy!

i did bet the Broncos, but Regis was only a small reason why

the biggest reason being Jets secondary sucks

i believe only 3 or 4 of us supported that pick when you brought it out last Monday. i am going to have trouble backing Detroit unless the line is +50

and might i suggest you get cable, increase your viewing and perhaps find more winners.
    edited December 2008
    I don't bet. I only provide.
    edited December 2008
    Detroit is at home.....the NFL has to give them a win to keep the city of Detroit fans interested....well maybe not a win but a cover...but probably a win. However, Minn is in the playoff race so the line will probably be about 12 and then will win the game by 7-10 as it will be pre-determined.

Kelly couldn't stop saying the word 'DETROIT'.
  • LitlproLitlpro Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    I'm not sure which is worse. The fact that you are watching that show for football picks or the Detroit Lions themselves.
    edited December 2008
    yeah that point was made last week
    edited December 2008
    and i'm not watching it for picks, i'm watching it for fixed locks

get with the program
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    This is hilarious. OK So now I am gonna start watching Regis and Kelly for their Football picks. Does it matter what color shirt they are wearing?
    edited December 2008
    ok i'll be nice....it is only Monday mornings in the first 10 minutes of the show

it's only one pic but it is a lock

the problem is gamblers start playing every game on the board so for this bettors it doesn't matter...

this pick is for the person that wants to clean house on one play...you know, like that dude OneADay
    edited December 2008
    'this' should have been 'these'
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    hell listening to Regis and Kelly would be a lot better than following some of those retards in the Service Play Section!!
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited December 2008
    If i am going to follow someone, they need to be at least 4 foot tall..... Rege and Kelly dont make the grade combined.....you might even add that troll Corso and not get there
    edited December 2008
    well my Regis advices are now a solid 2-0

i wonder what the Neilson's Rating will be during the first 10 minutes of Regis & Kelly Live tomorrow starting at 9:00PM EST