Betting Talk

NBA Play for Tuesday

AAASportsAAASports Banned
edited November 2008 in Sports Betting
A win last night with Siena. Lots of College Hoops Opps today but switching gears here on the posted play..

Posted Bettingtalk Record 284-149 (66%)

NBA: Portland Trail Blazers at Golden State Warriors - Over 202.5
Game Date: 11/18/2008
Note: Totals being set forth by Oddsmakers for home Warrior games continue to be lower than expected. In part, it is because all NBA Totals have been lower this year because of the big Under Bonanza that we saw earlier in the season. That percentage has been compensated for and now stands at 77-71 in favor of Unders. That is pretty much squared up now but we continue to see good opps on OVER plays recently. This total is also due in part to the play of the Blazers which has been spotty over the last couple of games. They have managed just 88 and 82 points in those games and actually won one of those. In those contests, they were not forced into heavy action on the court. They will be tonight. The Warrior pace has been furious and that is especially true in the Golden State. Shooting percentages are just average for this team but shooting numbers have been very large. The last 7 times on the court they have been involved in games that have produced 180 and even 190 attempts at the bucket. That has come against some squads that do not like to push the ball. They had too. They were playing the Warriors. Here at home, games are averaging 214 points and we have yet to see a game with less than 209. We can date this back to last year to find that OVER is 21-8 the last 29 here at this arena and in most cases the betting line was very much higher than what we have for tonight's contest. What am I missing? Nothing. I am just going to have to play this OVER again as I have already done 3 previous times this year. This is a Bargain Basement Sale going on and it will be Cash and Carry. You can play up to 205 but the line is going downward from an open of 203.5.

AAA Sports Handicapping
http://www.gowebnet.com/

Comments

• AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited November 2008
    Lean GS...
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Thanks! Excellent reasoning as usual!
  • walkman3walkman3 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    thank ag AAA for the easy winner last night, you are the man...this one looks good too, all-over-it....thx.
  • doc714doc714 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    i agree with this pick. it looks too easy, which scares me some - but im jumping on it too. gl
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    not able to find a pick for tonight so far - yours appears to be a great one. Thanks-I'll join up soon
  • Flaggy03Flaggy03 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Line up to 204.5 at Bookmaker...would like to see a little drop before a follow. Great writeup as always AAA
    edited November 2008
    Flaggy03 wrote:
    Line up to 204.5 at Bookmaker...would like to see a little drop before a follow. Great writeup as always AAA

You will be waiting all night flag..
  • GrapeApeGrapeApe Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Thanks Tre-A
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    THANKS FOR THE PLAY U SEXY SEXY NAKED MOFO I MISS TalKING WITH YA BUT I DO STILL THINK A LOT ABOUT U LOLOL
    GLLLLLLLLL AND THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR THE WINNERS \
    GETER DONE PEACE MARK
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Was looking at GS TT over 101.5 looks pretty good to me what you think aaa?
    edited November 2008
    milfhunter wrote:
    Was looking at GS TT over 101.5 looks pretty good to me what you think aaa?

sure....why not...
  • howyoudoinhowyoudoin Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    :thumbup1: for A3
    edited November 2008
    howyoudoin wrote:
    :thumbup1: for A3

Thanks H....probably going to have a hiatus on posting picks for a while...Super busy this time of the year.....Kinda like Ed with hoops in full swing.
  • howyoudoinhowyoudoin Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    I'll miss you.

:cry:

I could always count on you for a daily bankroll boost.
  • Dgates21Dgates21 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    AAA you have a college hoops sports package correct? If so could you give some more info and a link.
    Thanks!