Betting Talk

OK, One Last Free Winner Before I Turn the Screws...

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited November 2008 in Sports Betting
Here is a Top Play Winner for Sunday NFL, check the records for the season at www.theswami.com and get on board for the rest of the year for only $179 complete. Details after the writeup at the bottom... check my free posts here for the current run of free plays, hitting near 85% on the season. I posted a WINNER on UNC Under yesterday. What are you waiting for, we were 3-1 on the college card today!

I will offer a general paragraph with regard to these large dog plays with a few things that apply to each game. Let me begin with the fact that double digit underdogs are cashing at a rate of 12-1-1 or 13-1 to the number this year depending on the line, with several straight up wins among them. The NFL has little margin between the best and worst so these huge numbers can be covered or even beaten outright when the breaks go the way of the big dog. The pressure weighs heavy on large favorites, particularly when faced with a soft spot in the schedule (in between division games or look-ahead situations) or when on the road facing a desperate squad at home. We learned that first hand with the Chargers last week and most of you know what happened when we took the Rams against the Redskins on the road.

In the case of our first game listed, the Dolphins nearly lost at home laying doubles to Seattle last week and now do it again against the Raiders... this being the same Dolphins that won a single game last season and now have division-rival New England on deck. We know what is going on with Al Davis and his puppeteer raiders, but this is a bad scheduling spot for Miami and even with a two score lead, th backdoor is always open when getting doubles. I realize that teams going west to east for early games have been a losing proposition this year, but Miami will struggle to gain enough of a margin that insures a cover. Darren McFadden is expected to play and I look for a low scoring game, which helps a double digit dog. Miami has been favored twice this year and lost both games. Oakland actually beat Miami on this field last year as a four point dog and now gets an additional touchdown margin. The Dolphins are 2-17 ATS as a home favorite of more han a TD off a straight up win, and the dog in Miami games is on a 7-0 run by 99 points. Oakland made a better QB look bad last week and should hang in here.
Dolphins 17, Raiders 12.

I have a nice card today and am doing well, so getting on board at this price is a bargain.
You can grab the rest of the year for only $179 by PayPal to: [email protected]
and I will send the rest of Sunday's winners before opening kickoff. Best deal of the season, check our outstanding record online. Email me and I will add you immediately before kickoff of our first play. I am on PST, so make sure you contact me by 9am west Coast Time to get in. I will repost this on sunday for the stragglers and east coast party people.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• patbatemanpatbateman Junior Member
    edited November 2008
    What do you think about under 38.5?
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    patbateman wrote:
    What do you think about under 38.5?

I would say that it seems good, but you know how turnovers and short fields can affect games.
    Check weather and wind before making any play on totals.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Damn, missed the final score by a field goal...