Betting Talk

Saturdays card

chumlychumly Banned
edited October 2008 in Sports Betting
First game iam playing is Arozona+16 this team has been getting better each week and have a bunch of confidence right now after there big win over cal last week. Also they have covered 3 straight over usc there is a lot of value with this play i think this game gets decided late.

play on Zona+18
8 units

Comments

• chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    should be +16
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    Second play is on North Carolina state+11 this team is getting healthy on both sides of the ball and will give Maryland all they can handle once again i really think this game gets decided in the 4th quarter either way i think the line is off by 4 points.

2nd play North Carolina state+11
    7 units
  • FthecapperFthecapper Member
    edited October 2008
    I have been reading on here for a while but this is my first post. There has been some good info on here. That being said, in order for USC to play in the BCS game they have on thing on their minds, style points. They will not take their foot off the throttle. I am not saying they WILL beat AZ by 30 or more but you better believe if they CAN they wont let up. I got USC -15 on monday so I hope I am right.
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    good luck with your play but iam heavy on the other side iam honered your first post was in my thread
  • teedub25teedub25 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    im on it
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    3rd play is on illinois-2 Juice has this offence in full gear going down the stretch and i dont see how the badgers slow them down the way there d has been playing. Also they just dont have enough offence this year to keep this within a couple of points think they lose by 10

play on illinois-2
    5 units
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    4th play is on Florida-24 they are playing very well right now and i think they will put up over 50 points this weekend against a average and banged up kentucky defence. The cats are not playing well and this is a bad spot for them they are going on the road with all kinds of injuries on both sides of the ball blow out city.

play on Florida-24
    5 units
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    5th play is on Pitt-9.5 going against my big play last week that i should have lost if it wasnt for a kicker missing 3 field goals. Pitt has been playing great and putting points on the board something Rutgers just has not been able to do all year i had pitt at -14

play on Pitt-9.5
    4 units
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    6th play is on Rice+1.5 ive went over this game 3 times and iam almost sure the wrong team is favored here they have advantages across the board except in the run game but Rice will win this game by a t.d for us plus the dog in this series is 5-2

play on Rice
    3 units

that should be it may add something saturday and will probably find us a nice total play also will post the thursday and friday games seperate lets have another big week and as always fade chumly fade chumly
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    chum...
    you think the zona line goes up as game time gets closer? Maybe people look at SoCal's last 3 and think they keep rolling, along with the usual public heavy betting on them. Theyre still 65-35 on SoCal, cant see that changing, maybe even more as we get closer. Opened at 15, already higher. What do you think?
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    i can tell you it wont go down so there is no harm in waiting but i love this game usc has been playing great but zona will find a way to hang withum.Lets wait and see if its gets to 17
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    like the Penn state over 48

2 units
  • zhp2m3zhp2m3 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    chum..I'm playing everything and doubling up on your units you modest guy you. If I hit everything..meet you in vegas.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited October 2008
    kinda like zona myself chum, havent decided yet. Good luck buddy
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    zhp2m3 wrote:
    chum..I'm playing everything and doubling up on your units you modest guy you. If I hit everything..meet you in vegas.
    lol good luck we will hit a couple a hope
  • jackets4jackets4 Member
    edited October 2008
    Fthecapper wrote:
    I have been reading on here for a while but this is my first post. There has been some good info on here. That being said, in order for USC to play in the BCS game they have on thing on their minds, style points. They will not take their foot off the throttle. I am not saying they WILL beat AZ by 30 or more but you better believe if they CAN they wont let up. I got USC -15 on monday so I hope I am right.

Last year, it seems that every time during the final 5 weeks that someone needed to "impress the pollsters" with a big score was looking to run up the score - they didn't. I think that is a little overrated. That being said, USC does look good but historically struggles on the raod IN the Pac 10. Good luck.
  • FthecapperFthecapper Member
    edited October 2008
    we shall see this is what makes it fun GL to everyone
  • teedub25teedub25 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    im on zona, pitt, and illini, i was also lightly on maryland in a few parlays as you are on nc st?
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    well iam not going to get them all right so just hope iam wrong on that game i just think 11 is 4 points than it should be
  • ShacroShacro Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    I wouldn't be surprised if maryland drops this game to nc state. Should they? Absolutely not, but maryland has only played up to their competition all year. With that being said, nc state +11 seems like a safe bet. Looking at marylands past games, there's no reason why they shouldn't be undefeated. They just don't bring their A game against mediocre and poor ball teams. And I'm a true maryland fan at that...

Good luck all
  • bigwaltonebigwaltone Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    hey chum what you thionk about cmu moneyline over toledo?

thanks
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    like it a lot that was going to be an added play
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    there you go stu
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    repost for tomm good luck guys
  • gahwillahgahwillah Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    Chum... Penn State/Ohio State heading DOWN to 45.5....
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    sweet yhis is a 6 unit over play good luck
    edited October 2008
    Chum..one of my books move the lines pretty sharply. Do you make these plays already or wait t'il Sat or both?
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    both i have a good read on which way the lines move but wait until tomm on a side note iam down grading the pitt play 2 unit play
    edited October 2008
    thanks..Chum. I'll stay away then.. I only play 3 units or higher...lol You got me throwing down hard on all of your other plays
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2008
    3 units idaho+13