Betting Talk

Brillo Thursday Night NCAA Football

brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
edited October 2008 in Sports Betting
thursday night picks.....48-58-5......45.4%.....lets start off the weekend with two plays tonite...

florida state-nc state over 48... i feel fla state is playing well again........and putting up points in their last two victories..........nc state started a nice home stand with a 6 point w in whic they scored 30 vs. an east carolina team which has gone way down hill and we have discovered to be just another pretender!.........then lost two home games in a row to drop to 2-4 but they have been putting points on the board.......even had a high scoring affair vs. boston college. but lost ...i think that one was ...31-38.......... so i think it will be a high scoring game tonite, again , as both teams have been scoring........at 2-4, nc state has nothing to lose...............

byu +2.....i have to admit a week ago i wasn't sure who i would go with in this one....but i did figure it to be low scoring.......and both team's lines will be encouraged to slug it out tonite.......because that is the area where this game's outcome may be decided......it will be won or lost in the trenches!!....but i figure it will be pretty close to call which team's line play is going to be better............so i will say that now that byu is a dog...............they may get even more focused ...............................and i will definitely take max hall and his 70%+ completion rate over whoever the horned frogs throw out there tonite!.....byu knows this game is big and if they want to be the next non bcs school to break in.........this game is a MUST.....if they lose....they will drop drastically in the polls!........they wont let it slip away tonite..........and they have played tcu well over the years........take the points in this one in a low scoring affair ..........with the byu qb making the difference in this one!!!

Comments

• choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    GL Buddy. Brians says to tell you GL too..........

Regards,
  • brillo12brillo12 Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    thanx, choonsie....and tell brian....ball state rolls next weekend over eastern michigan, keeping their 100% ats record in tact ....... and silently winning enroute to a 12-0 season!!!.......they are setting an fine example for the ball state basketball team which brian told me not to wager on last season!!!!...so i am making that $ i lost back then by betting on their football team this fall!!!!
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited October 2008
    Jeeze How Many Times Do I Have To Say This Ball St And Choonse Gets Nutty

Cant Say Words Like That, Maybe The Other Team NAME But Not Ball St

I Got 50 Emails From Choons And I Wont Let Him Otta His Cage

Next I Take His Computer Away
    edited October 2008
    hahahaha....geez ...then i hope ball state never plays penn state at penn state!!...........headline would probably read something like....................."ball state invades beaver valley hoping to "come" out with a ween!!!..............................and just drive choonsie wild!!!
  • LuvtheHypeLuvtheHype Senior Member
    edited October 2008
    I think it is something similar to the upset a few weeks ago, when the Trojans (USC) couldn't "protect" a lead by the Beavers of Oregon State. The Beavers won, or do the Always win, maybe Ball State plays the Beavers in Oregon :-)
    edited October 2008
    you are right on that luther!.....heheh..............................it has always been that way...........many a fine women have used that as their golden rule!....................no protection....................no penetration!!