Betting Talk

The Greek changed my wager... Im pissed

ReznorReznor Senior Member
edited September 2008 in Sports Betting
I placed the following wager Thursday night and posted it on these forums. This is not cool in the least and of course they are saying they cant possibly have changed my wager. Then tell me how it happened. I know for 100% that I did not place nor confirm the second wager.

<table width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Sep 11 11:14pm[/FONT]</td><td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Football - Pending[/FONT]</td><td width="30%">
</td><td width="15%" align="right">
</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Football Propositions - College Football Props September 13, 2008
Auburn vs Mississippi State
Will either team score 3 unanswered times in game
No (+190) [pending]

Now miraculously my wager has disappeared and was replaced by this one.

[/FONT]
<table width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Sep 11 11:14pm[/FONT]</td> <td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Football - Pending[/FONT]</td> <td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
[/FONT]
</td> <td width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#99cccc"> <td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Football Propositions - College Football Props September 13, 2008
Ohio State vs Southern Cal
Will either team score 3 unanswered times in game
No (+190) [pending] [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comments

• Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited September 2008
    Thats Wierd
  • ReznorReznor Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    oh and guess what...of course it bites me in the ass.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited September 2008
    wow man, that is an awful break.. i'm sorry to hear that
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    that does suck,the greek is a very respectable book,i hope they correct that mistake..
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    If the sec were so great one of their top teams should be able to beat Ohio St. and I can't see that happening and then we have USC who is going beat OS 50 -3 tonight and they could beat 3 or 4 Pro teams later in the season.
  • hawk17hawk17 Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    mmurphy77 wrote:
    If the sec were so great one of their top teams should be able to beat Ohio St. and I can't see that happening and then we have USC who is going beat OS 50 -3 tonight and they could beat 3 or 4 Pro teams later in the season.

da f this got to do with his post?
  • ReznorReznor Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    beefcake wrote:
    that does suck,the greek is a very respectable book,i hope they correct that mistake..

Hell no they didnt correct it even though I brought it to their attention before either game started. It's BS, and unexplainable on their part except "I had to confirm" it. Im sure it was some computer glitch on their end but they wont admit it.
  • noelnoel Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    they changed mine also????????????????
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Reznor wrote:
    I placed the following wager Thursday night and posted it on these forums. This is not cool in the least and of course they are saying they cant possibly have changed my wager. Then tell me how it happened. I know for 100% that I did not place nor confirm the second wage

Was that even the correct line for the USC bet, if ED was the sponsir, maybe he could inquiry about it.
  • vseadervseader Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    wow.....will keep closer look with my bets...I know I played tcu and now its gone....but it
    also could have been on my other betting site...and thats gone....I sure will monitor now...tks