Betting Talk

New York, Proving their Inept

BradyBrady Banned
edited September 2008 in Sports Betting
So many no class sports fans.
I've never been in any situation anywhere when someone cheers when someone gets hurt, unless its at a wwe event or something.

Please someone from New York tell me you have more class than this.

I'd really hope to never be so jealous of any sports team where I'd actually cheer for someone to get hurt.
thats just disgusting.

Comments

• BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    But thanks for the bulletin board material...... again.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Brady wrote:
    So many no class sports fans.
    I've never been in any situation anywhere when someone cheers when someone gets hurt, unless its at a wwe event or something.

where were you at when Philly fans cheered Mike Irvin's neck injury....enough with the fake shit

every team deals with injuries and as a fan i truly hate to see season-ending injuries, but it is part of the game

deal with it, Pats are the greatest team of all-time remember, they'll be fine
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    acutally i've been to philly a bunch of time and can agree with you that they are the worst sports fans, a direct reflection of that ghetto of a city.. no champions there.

New York is a close second .
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    boston sports fans are undeniably extremely knowledgeable of the game they are watching and take nothing for granted and would not cheer such an injury.

win or lose it would have been more fun to watch tom play.
  • oduxodux Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Oh, and you and other Boston fans are so so humble, isn't that part of the same equation you are speaking of ?? Give me a break !
  • oduxodux Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Let me state I am in no way relishing The Brady injury, I liked Brady. But this Boston sports holyer than thou crap you spout every year is boring.
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    What's the difference - Boston, NYC, Philly - all the same - armpits of the US and full of sheep with no class who never think for themselves.
  • retrieverretriever Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Of course, people in the big cities have no idea how much contempt the rest of the country has for them. As a resident of a "flyover" state, it is touching to see how the wonderful, educated, fanbases in Philly, NYC, and boston compare themselves to each other. you can have 'em. BUT Brady's injury is a tragedy for anyone who cares about football, no matter who you're a fan of.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    thanks retriever.

i only echo the sentiments of the majority in the know across the sporting universe.
  • oldackoldack Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    I dont think you can generalize all New York fans like this. To be honest, no one in New York is going to shed a tear that Tom Brady was injured, nor should they. New York fans don't like the Patriots for the most part and with good reason. I do not think however that New York sports fans were celebrating the fact that Tom Brady the person was injured or were rooting for an injury. You can understand their excitement now that the best quarterback in the league is now out for the year and the Jets have a chance to win the division for the first time in quite some time now.
  • RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Banned
    edited September 2008
    Just another moronic thread.

Brady, not attempting to get on your case, but the only way you can make a statement that New Yorkers are cheering the Brady injury is thru the Boston media!!! Give it up, sports fans are like that all over and as they say "that stuff sells papers"!!!

RUDY
  • Johnny17Johnny17 Member
    edited September 2008
    RUDY-You could not of said it any better! Hope your reply ends this thread.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    i saw the name rudy and i did not even read the reply.

oldack,
    im talking about the newspapers saying things like "yahoo" and reports of fans cheering at local bars and eateries.

If anyone thinks that is the right thing to do, then I will pray for you.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    one thing here i never understand.
    Why does everyone accuse me of gloating? I never understood this. I have never met any sportsfan in the world who just comes out gloating like the way some people here always accuse me of.
    I stated the obvious last year, predicted the superbowl to be a toss-up, said i never take a thing for granted, acted humble, said they deserved to beat the ravens and the calls in the game were legit, so on so forth.
    I never broke out the pom poms ever.
    I cant stress enough that anyone that accuses me of being who they assume i am are just jealous that their team has not achieved the same success, the same way your jeoulos of the guy who has a better job..

psych 101 all day long.
  • RudyNYC27RudyNYC27 Banned
    edited September 2008
    Brady wrote:
    i saw the name rudy and i did not even read the reply.

Just another moronic statement in a moronic thread...Brady, what you feel to recognize is that my response was not an attack on you or Boston fans. It was direted to the media. No need to get your Irish up.
  • milfhuntermilfhunter Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Did you catch the night when the Phila Flyers fans gave Super Mario a standing ovation when he came back from cancer.. guess you missed that one
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    injury is terrible, no doubt about it.

I however take issue with that fucking cocksucker Belechik(and yes he is a cock smoke) saying it was a dirty play.

Oh and brady is a cunt too. Not the one on here, the football player from Michigan
  • whitehopewhitehope Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    retriever wrote:
    Of course, people in the big cities have no idea how much contempt the rest of the country has for them. As a resident of a "flyover" state, it is touching to see how the wonderful, educated, fanbases in Philly, NYC, and boston compare themselves to each other. you can have 'em. BUT Brady's injury is a tragedy for anyone who cares about football, no matter who you're a fan of.

Tragedy???? This is an irrelevant thread and to think an ACL tear is a TRAGEDY is ridiculous. There are millions of things going on a lot more tragic than Tom Brady's ACL tear. Trust me, I have been there.
  • JcMoney19JcMoney19 Member
    edited September 2008
    Hey Brady-

All youve ever done on this site is parade Brady and the Pats. SO WE DONT WANNA HEAR YOU CRYING NOW!!! Screw the Pats, no1 feels bad for them. Tom is a great guy and we all feel for him, but the Pats will get NO sympathy from any1 outside of Boston. I hope the Pats crash and burn....

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • franky87franky87 Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    We Dont Come On Here And Talk About Shitty Baaaaaston. So Ya Know What F*ck You And Ya Boyfriend Tom Gay Brady
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited September 2008
    brady time to jump on board the packer band wagon buddy even though your season is over i think pack makes a run at it
  • franky87franky87 Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    Can We All Take A Vote And Have This Guy Permenatly Bannned From This Site..........everyone On Here Is Cool With Eachother And Everyday I Come On This Board Its More Drama From This 13yr School Girl.......knowbody Else Starts This Shit Besides Him!!!!!!! Its Getting Old And Annoying......expecially Now When You Talk Shit About New York People........no One Has Ever Said A Nasty Thing About Baaaaaaston People......but I Can Go All Day
  • njmikenjmike Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    all i know and care is that big blue "stomped him out" of the superbowl!! MASSHOLES!!! is what i call fans like this guy!
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    one thing that we should all realize is that the quality of play across the board is down.
    that pretty much gives anybody a chance to win. Including New England.

I just thought it was easier on the eyes watching the patriots offense and their clock control than it was watching, say, a Raiders and Broncos game.

Trust me, the league knows this, hence the reason they gave networks the ability to move games around.

So lets recap,
    Brady: the league is better with Tom Brady in it
    Someone: Brady your an asshole
    Brady: New York fans should be ashamed of themselves if they cheered an injury like that
    Someone: Brady Your an asshole
    Brady: Go back and read my posts from last season. The team teaches its fans to be humble. Your only as good as the next game.
    Someone:Brady your an asshole.

lol
    edited September 2008
    quality of play across the board is down?? how do you figure??

Dallas and Philly looked exceptional, better than last year. Pittsburgh looked great.

Indy will; be fine, they just havent woken up yet and peyton needs more work

you are living in a dream world if you think Matt Cassal is gonna lead the patriots anywhere.

He had one drive and then was ineffective against one of the worst teams the league has
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    parody is back in the NFL.
    Tread lightly.
    I think we'll see a lot of what we saw in MLB this year. Nothing will be the same from week to week.
    edited September 2008
    parody has been in the NFL. is this a newsflash.

Your dominant team did not win last year, no excuses. Just like OSU getting beat. 1 loss outweighs there unbeaten season.
  • georgesteelegeorgesteele Banned
    edited September 2008
    Brady your not that dumb right? I realize Boston has some of the dumbest people, but does anyone know how to read a headline? The headline said..."Yahoo!: Brady out for year"

Yahoo! the website that is probably your homepage was the news source on Sunday night that first broke the story, which is why it was inthe papers on Monday. Moron.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited September 2008
    Lol

Moron?!?

Bettingtalk Is Such A Hateful Society
  • georgesteelegeorgesteele Banned
    edited September 2008
    This was not directly related to you. It was related to all the people I have been hearing on the radio calling up about that headline. When a source releases information you have to put a colon after it, but Boston people have to spin a different way to make New Yorkers seem bad. Yeah I am sure people got excited when Brady got hurt, just like when I just found out that Colston is out 6 weeks I was excited because I have Meachem and Shockey in fantasy. It is a part of the game. The object of the game is to hit someone as hard as you can. Bernard Pollard did his job, and damn right people of New York should be happy, because you can be sure there would be a party of Peyton Manning was out for the year.