Betting Talk

The Biggest Year Ever for SEC Football

AAASportsAAASports Banned
edited August 2008 in Sports Betting
Coming soon AAA Sports will have his SEC Preseason Report and with it will come detailed explanations as to why the SEC is as strong as they ever have been. This Totally unbiased report from AAA with also come with the Top 10 Best Reasons to live in the South. Although it will be hard to limit the list to just 10, it will be accomplished...Those living above the Mason Dixon Line may want to avoid this post...

Comments

• hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited August 2008
    look forward to it! there better be nothing but kind words regarding Nick "Forbes" Saban
  • kybluekyblue Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    The Sec Is Head And Shouders Above All Other Leagues
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    AAASports wrote:
    ...Those living above the Mason Dixon Line may want to avoid this post...

oooohhh...big talk there tough guy

look forward to your insight. still believe SEC owns Big 10 in those championships because of the difference in speed and mentality. although Rodriguez going to Michigan might equate to Wolverines recruiting for more speed, forcing entire conference to do the same. i could be wrong, which i usually am, but most Big 10 games i see look like grind it out, smash mouth type games. none of that has anything to do with the SEC

forget any of you read any of those words.

sorry i can't get back that 25 seconds of your life it took to read it.

Knibb High Football RULES!!!!!!
    edited August 2008
    homer, it only took me 11 seconds to read it. does that me when not only have more speed but superior intelligence down south?? :shifty:
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    I now live in Orange Co. and am from the Big Ten all my life. Got to consider USC head and shoulders above anything the SEC has. USC would beat the Sec champ 19 out of 20 times they play them.
    edited August 2008
    lol murphy! even after the war of attrition I call an SEC schedule I could not disagree more. Find a USC fan on here and I would believe not a single other person would make a statement like that. USC is a great team and a better program. I would love to see them get challenged week in and week out and see how they fared every game and at the end of a season.
  • BetATLBetATL Super Moderator
    edited August 2008
    Every year the question about the high ranked SEC teams is always the schedule...

The question about other teams is new quarterbacks or managing expectations but never shcedule...

There's a reason. USC has been favored in about all of their games in the last 6 years. The fact they've lost any games should be considered a failure. USC will be favored in all of their games this year and so will Ohio St. (Expect for the trip to LA) so they should win all of those games but I bet you all SEC teams inclduing Florida and Georgia will be dogs at least once because it is so hard to play on the road in the SEC...

JMO
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    horn wrote:
    homer, it only took me 11 seconds to read it. does that me when not only have more speed but superior intelligence down south?? :shifty:

that is funny

good one sir

stay on topic people, AAA sharing intelligence with us
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    That would be great AAA. You could even call it your "BIG TEN" wish list for the SECOND. A fine name if I do say so.

Signed,
    Anxiously Waiting Your Reply
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited August 2008
    mmurphy77 wrote:
    I now live in Orange Co. and am from the Big Ten all my life. Got to consider USC head and shoulders above anything the SEC has. USC would beat the Sec champ 19 out of 20 times they play them.

USC will swim through the Pac 10 murphy...No doubt about that..
  • Mrtk31Mrtk31 Senior Member
    edited August 2008
    Horn:

Does Saban stay anywhere long enough to deserve respect? He quit everywhere he's ever been. I havent researched how & why he is no longer w/ Jets, Tigers, & Dolphins; but I have a vague memory of animosity. Circle November 8th on your calendar. Tailgaiting will begin Thursday pm. Friday classes will be sparsely attended. Sure, LSU won another Title last year but this asshole QUIT on us after he helped LSU to 2003 Title. Folks down home will never forget what he did. He could have stayed & been a god: instead he dissed Tiger fans by leaving!

And go to Bama???? The Bear was a stud but most LSU guys hate Bama for beating us year in & yr out in the 'old' days. We hate Ole Miss & Florida more but Bama is a burn in the belly too. That little sob is good enough to beat LSU soon. Should have gone to Pac10!!!
    edited August 2008
    Murphy77---

Has NCAA ever declare Reggie Bush ineligible---or was his condo ok by typical student standards?

But USC is by far the best out west.

You could argue 4 SEC teams for SEC champ this year!
    edited August 2008
    Mrtk,

One question, Would you rather be coached by Less Smiles or Nick Saban?? Smiles almost gave away a National Title with Saban's recruits last season.. That guy is a miserable coach and its only a matter of time before that shows on the field.
    edited August 2008
    Horn:

Does Saban stay anywhere long enough to deserve respect? He quit everywhere he's ever been. I havent researched how & why he is no longer w/ Jets, Tigers, & Dolphins; but I have a vague memory of animosity. Circle November 8th on your calendar. Tailgaiting will begin Thursday pm. Friday classes will be sparsely attended. Sure, LSU won another Title last year but this asshole QUIT on us after he helped LSU to 2003 Title. Folks down home will never forget what he did. He could have stayed & been a god: instead he dissed Tiger fans by leaving!

And go to Bama???? The Bear was a stud but most LSU guys hate Bama for beating us year in & yr out in the 'old' days. We hate Ole Miss & Florida more but Bama is a burn in the belly too. That little sob is good enough to beat LSU soon. Should have gone to Pac10!!!
    edited August 2008
    Is it true the USC AD was put out to pasture because he schedule Ohio State instead of Ohio U?[]
    edited August 2008
    I personally would not base respect on how long a coach stays in one spot. I don't blame him for trying his hand as a HC in the NFL. As for the move to Bama, he loves the SEC, Alabama is a HS talent bed, great tradition and most importantly.. THEY SHOWED HIM THE MONEY
    edited August 2008
    On a $ making note, how do u rate LSU's team this year?
    edited August 2008
    I wish Satan would have gone far away instead of staying in SEC! Miles is a good coach but not in the Satan category: very few are. They did have a good recruiting class.
    edited August 2008
    lol, all in good fun buddy.