Betting Talk

nba road system

gambler4lifegambler4life Senior Member
edited December 2005 in Sports Betting
<P>road system record: +2.9units</P>
<P>what a meltdown by portland, leading by 11 with just over 10min to go i turned to other activities and when i came back to confirm the win i could'nt believe the final score. i stared at it for 5min. Personaly it was a push for me but a huge lost for the system. i was offered +8 at bowmans near game time and boght 2 point wich got the line to +10 -150. origanally i wanted to get this game at +9.5 -140 and buy tickets at bowmans and pinacle for this game. So all day i was waiting for pinacle to go to +7.5 wich will able me to do this. But pinacle had the line at +7 +101 throughout the day and buying 2.5 point throuh them would give a +9.5 -187 wich would be to much juice to lay. So i lay all my eggs on the best basket. Anyway, to gain all these lost  units back i suggest splitting them and add them to future road series. </P>
<P>thursday: </P>
<P>houston at sacremento under 1/6</P>
<P>sacremento   1/6</P>
<P>fryday:</P>
<P>memphis 3/3</P>
<P>chicago 3/5</P>
<P>golden state 2/4</P>
<P>miami 1/5</P>
<P>denver at miami under 1/5</P>
<P>portland 1/3</P>
<P>n-o at portland 1/3</P>
$$RETURN: [/bt4.nsf?Open&type=forum2]
MainID: 8F5F921C9547BF43882570D10024D84A
COUNTER: 233
$UpdatedBy: gambler4life,CN=Support GBC/O=gbc
$Revisions: 12/26/2005 03:42:

Comments

• gambler4lifegambler4life Senior Member
    edited December 2005
    <P>road system record: +2.9units</P>
    <P>what a meltdown by portland, leading by 11 with just over 10min to go i turned to other activities and when i came back to confirm the win i could'nt believe the final score. i stared at it for 5min. Personaly it was a push for me but a huge lost for the system. i was offered +8 at bowmans near game time and boght 2 point wich got the line to +10 -150. origanally i wanted to get this game at +9.5 -140 and buy tickets at bowmans and pinacle for this game. So all day i was waiting for pinacle to go to +7.5 wich will able me to do this. But pinacle had the line at +7 +101 throughout the day and buying 2.5 point throuh them would give a +9.5 -187 wich would be to much juice to lay. So i lay all my eggs on the best basket. Anyway, to gain all these lost  units back i suggest splitting them and add them to future road series. </P>
    <P>thursday: </P>
    <P>houston at sacremento under 1/6</P>
    <P>sacremento   1/6</P>
    <P>fryday:</P>
    <P>memphis 3/3</P>
    <P>chicago 3/5</P>
    <P>golden state 2/4</P>
    <P>miami 1/5</P>
    <P>denver at miami under 1/5</P>
    <P>portland 1/3</P>
    <P>n-o at portland 1/3</P>
    $$RETURN: [/bt4.nsf?Open&type=forum2]
    MainID: 8F5F921C9547BF43882570D10024D84A
    COUNTER: 233
    $UpdatedBy: gambler4life,CN=Support GBC/O=gbc
    $Revisions: 12/26/2005 03:42:
  • kkirkkkirk Senior Member
    edited December 2005
    <P>I use a little different approach to this system. I used it in baseball the last two seasons and it has worked well. I take the bottom ten teams in the power rankings on cbssportsline (new rankings come out each Tuesday) and bet only against those teams when they go on a road trip. I take the top 5 teams and bet ON them when they go on a trip. I also bet the unders, though not in the series where I'm betting ON the teams (the top 5). This way, you would not have been sucked into the Minnesota series. So for me, right now, I'm going to a third game playing against the Knicks (all ready hit the under on them) and third game against the Lakers (all ready hit the under as well). Tomorrow I start a series betting against Houston. I just think that over the course of the season, the bad teams won't get a trip like Minny just had. Anyway, food for thought.</P>
    <P>KK</P>
    <P>PS--I'm doing the same thing in hockey. Since Nov. 1, I'm up 18 units in both (not 18 in each, but combined).</P>
  • slickpicksslickpicks Member
    edited December 2005
    <P>Gambler what do the numbers after your plays mean? thanks!</P>
  • kkirkkkirk Senior Member
    edited December 2005
    <P>Or you could just follow NVRALOCK in hockey. Been following him from Day 1 in hockey this year. The man is unconscious. </P>
    <P>KK</P>
  • ragu1ragu1 Senior Member
    edited December 2005
    I believe this is worst week in years with the system for full games. Hoping for better luck with the halves. Two critical series pending for friday
  • WhoopassWhoopass Senior Member
    edited December 2005
    The number represents what games of the road trip it is.  For example 1/6 means it's game 1 of a 6 game road trip for a given team, so you'd be betting 1 unit plus the juice here.
  • slickpicksslickpicks Member
    edited December 2005
    Whoop   thanks 4 explanation! slick
    SendResponse: Instant e-mail notification of responses