Spector and Walsh

BradyBrady Banned
edited May 2008 in Sports Betting
can eat a big fat dick!:cool2:
:bye:

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    all i know is after one of the AFC Championship games that New England beat Pittsburgh here at home, Steelers' coaches and players were quoted as saying it looked like they knew what offensive play were going to run before we snapped the ball

Patriots came out and said the Steelers offense had limited plays from any one formation. that sounded okay at the time, but now......
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited May 2008
    can yopu really be mad at the because they found out you cheated?
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited May 2008
    no, i can be mad at the fact that this was blown out of proportions and the fact that it took so long for absolutely nothing that wasnt already settled in september 2007. I can be mad at all the "new" but not so new stuff coming out the week of the superbowl, but... I'm not.
    You should be mad at someone sticking their nose where it does not belong and wasting your tax dollars to research what turned out to be nothing.. Or I could say something about his home states head coach's son running a drug cartel and smuggling drugs into prison and so on and so on.. But video tapes, the same tapes that most of everyone in the know surrounding the NFL claims has been going on for years, on almost every team,...that's was more important?
    Yes kiddies, no Rams walk thru tape..
    Not mad, just trying to keep faith in things..
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    did they cheat to beat a better Pittsburgh team in 2003 or whatever the hell year it was?
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Yes they did!

The Pats are just simply the MOST HATED team in football........The cowboys thank them

P.S.............They did surpass the 72 Dolphins in 1 aspect.

They have the "new" most famous record ever!

18-1 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited May 2008
    posted this yesterday thunderstorm.
    sports is no different than making fun of some chick getting upset over what happens in their favorite soap opera.. its entertainment,,
    on one hand i'm happy to have home teams that compete, but on the other hand i realized its not real so....

"Nema , i believe i predicted a possible Giants upset and have always said I never take anything for granted.. ALL OF FUCKING LAST NFL SEASON I SAID THIS AND NEVER ONCE SAID THE PATRIOTS CANT BE BEAT. So nope, it did not bother be, because if you had botherered to read any of my posts, you would have known that since the red sox lost to the yankees in heartbreaking fashion in 2003 (5 fucking years ago) i have never gotten upset over any sportsteams loss after that, because... well, you sort of grow up and realize that your just channeling your own problems in life towards the emotion of a sports teams win or loss, and you'd be kidding yourself if you thought the athletes gave a shit about that ( for christ sakes Tom Brady lives in New York..)

I get upset when people such as your self will route for the underdog or little engine that could and then they get big and you all of a sudden hate them. (Sort of like when Hulk Hogan turned badguy.. or something)
    This is a direct reflection on how society acts towards anyone who gains that much success. All of a sudden their not liked anymore because of the jealous middle class didn't take a shot in life so now i have to chant Yankees suck and run someone over with my car and kill them (happened the other night). Ask yourself why you really hate the Patriots? Seriously, does it matter at all..
    I've always said I just like seeing good teams play, and Manning to Harrison is no different for me.. I like good teams and execution. So when NE was stomping teams in the beginning its up to the other team to stomp back.. k? If Tom brady can throw a 40 yard bomb to Moss than why wouldnt he? I guess they could go by traditional suck ass Jaguars/49's/Dolphins/ and any other shit licking team and just go 3 and out and hope to hold on to a lead... DOES NOT WORK!
    When people in the know say Tommy Brady was hurt and was not himself in the bowl than I'd tend to believe them. (like his coach for 15 years or whatever..) But he played, and did not sit on the sidelines like a bitch in the most important game of the season (L.T., yup your not that good).
    That I can applaud. Giants Effort, I can applaud. Not getting to eat my birthday IceCream cake.. I can't applaud that.,, But that was not up to me.
  • buck4493buck4493 Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    who cares about that.

i mean your getting pissed off over nothing. the thing is over. Time to move on. I would be more pissed off that my team lost in the SB
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited May 2008
    hahahahahahahahahahaha... somebody please just understand me... i just want to be understood...
    woe is me
    bye
  • PurecarnaggePurecarnagge Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Brady = riding Pats jockstrap all the way...

they cheated since he got there, they made cheating standard operating procedure. They should be penalized, and he should be suspened. Min 4 games. But the NFL wants it to go away so it will.
  • LitlproLitlpro Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Couldn't agree with Purecarnage more on this one.

And I don't hate the Pats because they are successful, I hate them because they showed no class at all while dancing on the bolt 2 years ago. And I hate that arrogant Belichick.

whatever

lp
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited May 2008
    patriots obviously cheated and they admitted to it. What are we even talking about here?
  • doc714doc714 Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    i cant believe i just read all this crap. i need a life.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited May 2008
    just someone admit that they actually watch the NFL and have heard and seen everyone thats been around state that what N.E. did was nothing different than whats been going on for years and there are still actual people, like "human beings", that still have to go out on a field and execute a game plan..

please someone restore my faith in bettingtalk.. because it really sucks around here
  • DragonswirlDragonswirl Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    Brady,

What is it about NE fans that expect the rest of us to CELEBRATE their cheating?

Does everyone else cheat, maybe...I don't know, yet I have found personally that just because I get passed by 10 cars going faster than me, I STILL have to pay the ticket.

Get over it. The Commissioner gave NE a kiss, and destroyed the evidence. Why wouldn't anyone be suspicious?

Regards,
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited May 2008
    i don't fucking care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's the other idiots in here that show so much anger. i am trying to educate them with my past experiences.
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited May 2008
    educated? like any of the 8000 members here give arats ass about you preaching your self righeous opinion.

you were no where to be found after the super bowl.....you shot your mouth off to the point of painfulness and then when your team got rolled you were no where to found.

not sure you should be aloud to discuss the pats.....if anything definetely not during the offseason.