Betting Talk

Fri. MLB

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited April 2008 in Sports Betting
Lost my Floyd bet as the White Sox let Balt. rally and win late. Floyd went 6-2-0 in case you missed itl. Now 2-2 YTD
Today I like the Under 7.5 in the Santana-Hamels game. Johan allows 7 hits per 9 and Hamels 4.5 which puts him among 7 NL pitchers under 5 hits per 9 innings. Should be a low scoring game with Hamels probably winning but I'm not going against Santana as he is just one hell of a pitcher when he's on his game. Also love Boston with Dice K but the number is too high for me. If I win the Under I'm going with Ariz. and Haren over SD and Young who is having a tough start. Good Luck to all.

Comments

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    MURPHY, just to let you know Young has been scratched tonight. Maddux in his place on his tyipical 5 days rest however.
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    In the NL, the under 6.5 and 7 games have gone 6-2 in favor of the Underl----at 7.5 it's 3-4 and at 8 it's 9 to 3 in favor of the Over. Other notable Over Under numbers are the above 10.5 in the NL as it's 5-0 in favor of the Over and at 10 even it's 6-1 for the Under .
    Over in the AL until a week ago the Unders were ahead 8-1 at 10 and more but in the last week the Overs are running 5-2 ahead at 10 plus. (Bats are heating up)
    Most games in the AL are 8.5, 9 and 9.5 and 8.5 and 9 are running 50/50 but 9.5 see's the Over ahead 17-11.
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Thanks, I havn't seen that -