Betting Talk

Just not basketball...

MarquisMarquis Senior Member
edited April 2008 in Sports Betting
...so glad that pat summit and this buulshit is off my tv for a while...shit aint basketball....no athletism in whatever it is they are playing but it aint basketball.

can't wait for the upcoming wnba draft!!! Vomit!

I won't warch that shit until there are hot girls naked chasing balls around or they lower the hoop to 7 feet

Comments

• chumlychumly Banned
    edited April 2008
    naked chicks would heip or pat summit coaching naked shes one fine piece of ass for sure
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited April 2008
    don imus is my dad.....
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    chumly wrote:
    naked chicks would heip or pat summit coaching naked shes one fine piece of ass for sure
    chumly you aren't bruce pearl are you. i bet you were hoping for a crotch shot when old pat had on that cheerleading outfit last year.
  • bagbalm7bagbalm7 Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    she probably has a bigger wanger than you...lol
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited April 2008
    Really must be bad in wisconsin wow

What would u do to my girls in the avatar ??
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Marquis-

complete agreement here. imagine my shock and horror sitting down to SC with my boy this morning and seeing like half the show devoted to that stuff....the only person with worse shooting form than them chicks is me....

i couldn't help but thinking "I DON"T CARE"

really, i don't care

and i hear you Chum, I haven't seen a woman i wanted climb like a tree that much since Janet Reno
  • jaysonjayson Senior Member
    edited April 2008
    Marquis,

I jumped on the Magic season total Over when you posted it before this season. Thanks for the winner.