Betting Talk

Nba, check this out everyone!!!!

Gator101Gator101 Banned
edited March 2008 in Sports Betting
I have been just sitting back and looking at everyones post etc. And have not been posting because half the time it seems like i am jinzing myself. I have been doing alot of research and mainly playing totall's. I dont know if you guys have been watch the nba lately, but i have and one thing i have noticed is that VEGAS CAN NOT GET THE OVER/UNDER CORRECTLY.

IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS, THE OVER HAS HIT AT ALMOST A 75% CLIP. DONT QUOTE THE PERCENT BUT IT IS VERY CLOSE TO THAT

SO WHAT I WILL BE DOING IN MY POST IS THE POST THE OVER FOR EVERY DAY FOR 1 WEEK AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF IT. MY PLAY WILL BE 1 UNIT=100.00 BUT I REALLY SEE SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW AND SEE WHAT ENDS UP OUT OF ALL OF THIS.

GL GATOR

WILL POST OVER LATER

Comments

• Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited March 2008
    I Will Get You The Exact % Later But I Dont Have Much Time At
  • LitlproLitlpro Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    OK...for the season O/U is right at about 50%, but you are correct that since 2/27 it is 134 and 76 to the over.... 63.8%. Now, what makes you think it will not correct itself now?

lp
  • trapgamer24trapgamer24 Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    i don't play totals but supposedly things end up about even at the end of they year.. i think it was homer that said the over/unders in the nfl since who knows how many years is like 51% over/ 49% under... i know you're saying that in particular this year vegas is underestimating the totals because they're scoring at an outrageous rate but makes me think they'll account for that by raising the lines accordingly..

with that said i know nothing of totals as i never bet them or research them so by all means post them and we'll see what happens.. what can it hurt..

i just know that with the patriots early in the year vegas could not set the spread high enough because no matter where they put it the pats would cover it... but how did that end up in the end.. pats were AWFUL against the spread in the 2nd half of the season..

completely different scenario but if anything i think the under may start to pull because the lines will be inflated to compensate for the outrageous pts. being scored.. boy do these guys love to play defense in the nba..lol
  • Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited March 2008
    I Understand What Everyone Is Talking About. But Here Is The Results From The Past 7 Days In The Nba

Over Hit 40 Times
    Under Hit 16 Times

40-16=72% Not Bad

Just Testing This For Now

Todays Plays
    Rockets Over 193.5
    Magic Over 205
    Cavs Over 190
    Celtics Over 202.5
    Heat Over 195
    Pistons Over 191
    Spurs Over 184.5
    Jazz Over 211
    Mavs Over 201
    Nuggets Over 226
    G.s. Over 223

Ytd 0-0-0=0

Not Saying You Are Going To Hit All The Games Just Saying If You Can Hit Anywhere Near The Past Week You Would Be Making Serious Money. Lets See What Happens In A Weeks Time. How Many Unit I Am Up Or Down

All Plays Are 1 Units=100.00

This Is Just A Test So I Would Advise Everyone Not To Follow!!!!
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    GRESAT JOB GATOR I HAVE BEEN THINKING THE SAME GLLLL on THE OVER LET US KNOW HOW U DOING
    GETER DONE PEACE