Betting Talk

Bookiefits square with ED for remainder of season...

BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
edited March 2008 in Sports Betting
Great call last night ED. Hope you get red hot for the tourney..

Dear Dean XXXXX,

This email confirms that you have paid ClickBank ([email protected]) $89.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *CLICKBANK".

Payment Details

Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Item Price: $89.00 USD
Total: $89.00 USD
Invoice ID: xxxxxxxx
Buyer: Dean xxxxxx

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
Business Information

Business: ClickBank
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact ClickBank at [email protected].

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/us/HISTORY. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/HELP.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

Comments

• jaysonjayson Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    What's up Bookie.
    Nice call on that unranked fav the other day.
    Ed has been putting out some solid plays lately - definitely a good choice to follow. I think he's something like 70% over the alst 3 tourneys.
    Good luck to ya - definitely post a play or 2 if you have a good feeling - we are usually onm the same page. GL
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    jayson wrote:
    What's up Bookie.
    Nice call on that unranked fav the other day.
    Ed has been putting out some solid plays lately - definitely a good choice to follow. I think he's something like 70% over the alst 3 tourneys.
    Good luck to ya - definitely post a play or 2 if you have a good feeling - we are usually onm the same page. GL

Will do Jayson. Been tough to find time to look at games due to new job. Getting better adn tourney time is usually my best time.
  • rhen24rhen24 Senior Member
    edited March 2008
    just signed up to stay true to my word. look forward to it paying off. good luck.