Betting Talk

Sony Open Golf Plays.....

LitlproLitlpro Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Sports Betting
Golf<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Sony Open<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Jim Furyk is our top choice for this tournament for many reasons. First off, his track record at the Sony includes 5 top 10 finishes, with a victory in 1996. Waialae has always been a favorable course for players who can hit the ball in the fairway, and few players on the tour can do that as consistently as Furyk. Last week was a solid effort for Jim in what we are hoping will be another step up year in his career.
Unfortunately, due to computer issues, we were not able to apply our system to all of the head-to-head matchups for this tournament. We did use the system for all players to win the tournament, and also are very confident in the two matchups that we are releasing.
We will be releasing all of our golf plays for the month of January to the public at no charge. At this time the website is not completed, but will be in a few days and we will include the link at that time.
Matchups <o:p></o:p>
Furyk -120 v. Singh 4 Units
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Ames</st1:City></st1:place> +135 v. Stricker 3 Units
**For all head to head matchups we use a 1-5 unit system
To Win<o:p></o:p>
Furyk +750 1 Unit
Byrd +6600 0.3 Units
N. Flanagan +12500 0.2Units

Comments

• LitlproLitlpro Senior Member
    edited January 2008
    Copy and paste looked much better before I posted. The second matchup is Ames at +135 v. Stricker for 3 units. We are using a custom database for a big part of these picks and it was unfortunately not available this morning.

If anyone would like me to look at any other matchups for this tourney, please feel free to post it here and I will post the results tonight or very early in the morning.

This system that we are using was developed late last year and was on a very good run finishing the season at 7-0 for the year. Myself and a partner developed it and hopefully it will start this year like it finished the last. good luck to everyone.