Betting Talk

Soccer picks-- Crazy--- But read

winners2comewinners2come Banned
edited December 2007 in Sports Betting
First of all, not a big fan of soccer at all. My bother in law, who is from England, lives and dies by the game of soccer or football. This guys knows his shit, trust me. I have been laying money on euorpean soccer for about 3 weeks now. He has given me 7 picks and is 6-1 ytd. His logic is the odds makers know zero about soccer or just do not follow the game close enough to set realistic odds. I believe there is some serious money to be. I will post all of his play that he gives me, if anyone is interesed? Better than going with some of these so-called handicappers, which we follow or fade daily.
For what it is worth, if anyone cares (you should if you want to make money)

He only gives me picks if he is really confident.

Today--- all games start early so they will be thru to bet on the american sports at night

Europe- UEFA Cup @ 2:45 eastern
Take Bayer Leverkusen @ a pick (-115)

Italy- Coppa Italia @ 2:30 Eastern
Take Inter Milan -1 (+120)

Good luck if you go with these--

Comments

• wardy352001wardy352001 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Are you aware that Leverkusen plans to rest their #1 keeper, and a couple of strikers?
  • BigTymePlayaBigTymePlaya Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Appreciate the picks man! I dont give a damn about soccer but I think the books dont know a damn thing about it either which makes for a good opportunity.....please post these plays daily if you can!
  • winners2comewinners2come Banned
    edited December 2007
    Yes, I am aware of that, that is why the money is -115 and not -250. Also, we know Leverkusen is planning on having their Xmas party in Switzerland after the game.
  • BigTymePlayaBigTymePlaya Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    EASY MONEY BRO....thanks for posting these....please post em whenever you can!!!!!!!! WOOOHOO
  • golfgurugolfguru Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I am a believer....nice work
    guru