Betting Talk

Need Suicide Pool Advice (53 K only 5 left)

philaztxphilaztx Senior Member
edited December 2007 in Sports Betting
Hello I am in a pool for 53K and only 5 left. Below are the games I can choose from.

Denver at Hou, can only take Hou
Cinci at SF
Seattle at Carolina, can only take Carolina
Buffalo at Cleve
Tenn at KC, can only take KC
Balt at Miami
AZ at NO
GB at St Louis

Looking for some suggestions, Thx

Comments

• allstar5688allstar5688 Member
    edited December 2007
    seems like green bay is the obvious pick. But you also have to be looking ahead to week 16 and 17.
  • tomcat3581tomcat3581 Member
    edited December 2007
    i like cincy
  • philaztxphilaztx Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    thx definitley looking at GB, St louis at hm worries me and GB clinched last week. this is a tough week for me. thx again
  • bpd67bpd67 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I'd go with cinci, I'm not sure who I'm going to use this week either.
    edited December 2007
    Why don't all 5 of you offer to split and then play out for the remaining 3K?
  • meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    GB is still playing for top seed or second seed in the NFC. I would take them if you want, but then again you have to look to weeks ahead.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Cinci looks like obvious selection--but obvious is a bad word in betting--I like the Browns at home, that would be my selection, good luck 53k,that a beautiful number...
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    By the way my avatar is a priceless painting by Picasso, I change my avatar every week, next week I may put in a pair of 38DD's
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited December 2007
    cleveland balt g bay cinci no :sweatdrop:

:smoking:
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    browns, texans or NO for me
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Browns actually got outgained by 60 in NYJ game, but Buffalo is not good.

Cincy 34
    SF 9
    what if nobody wins? What if 3 guys finish the season?
  • waddywaddy Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Living in AZ I know firsthand that the Cards are one of the worst road teams on planet earth, they are way too banged up to go anywhere and win, take NO
  • philaztxphilaztx Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Thansk for all the suggestions. 4 out of 5 myself included want to split and play for the remaining $$. Since one person said NO we have to continue. Oh well. I am leaning to Cinci and NO.
    edited December 2007
    philaztx wrote:
    Thansk for all the suggestions. 4 out of 5 myself included want to split and play for the remaining $$. Since one person said NO we have to continue. Oh well. I am leaning to Cinci and NO.

Maybe you guys should get together and agree to split from here on out and try to knock off the other guy. If all of you take different picks. One of you will make it to the end. At least you increase your chances of winning something.

I can't believe the other guy doesn't want to split. 10K and finish out for the other 3K. I'd agree to that in a heartbeat.
  • baller3199baller3199 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    ok there is two picks too use here. You either need to go cincy who will be playing against shaun hill at qb for san fran or you take Green Bay against Brock Berlin. You gotta let starters play still and they still wanna ensure themselves of the bye. I think they need one more to get that for sure. I would go with gb if brock berlin starts for st louis. If he does not i take cincy.
  • kid1970kid1970 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    you can't worry about next week if you can't win this week, in my eyes very simple Cincy is the best in my opinion.... Hey it's ok to be greedy don't split that just yet you have a 20% chance at 53K step up and take a chance.
  • PurecarnaggePurecarnagge Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Cinci, because even though cinci is spiraling down. SF is weak they can't do anything right on offense this year. Do you think SF puts up 3tds to beat cinci? They have to do that and could still lose.

I like
    Cinci
    baltimore
    GB
  • LuvtheHypeLuvtheHype Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Out of all of them , I would say GB, but slim pickings. I am assuming it is striaght up picks. GB is mine, GL to ya. I charge 10%. LOL
  • mrvegasmrvegas Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Cleveland
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Cleveland at home.

vgl BT