Betting Talk

I can't believe this one.......

buddythedogbuddythedog Member
edited December 2007 in Sports Betting
For a minute I thought that the Redskins might show up this Thursday for #21 but now I realize its just the opposite.
They couldn't stop the Bill at home this week in what everyone expected to be an ispirational game for Sean Taylor but they choked in the end.
Now only 4 days after the very emotional funeral they are favored by three vs. the Bears that we're at the but end of a Eli Manning comeback last week.
Here is the telling stat though. The Redskins even with Taylor, only beat 2 teams all year by more than 3. They routed the Lions coming off their bye week in week 5 (Oct. 7) and the Eagles on Monday night in a memorable game in week 2. Since then they are 2-6 and have one games bye 2 and 3 points.
The Redskins did not practice yesterday and I'm assuming that they are packing the sad season up and getting ready for next year. I wouldn't be suprised if Gibbs retired too.

Take the Bears +3. Probably U 37 too.

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I know enough to avoid that game...Taylor's funeral on Monday and then off day yesterday, football not even registering in their thoughts.

leaning to the under also as Bears should be able to establish run and protect Rex from having to win the game, just don't lose it G-Man
  • buddythedogbuddythedog Member
    edited December 2007
    Lang is going with the Skins, I think that it official that the Bears are the play tonight. I'm probably going to play it for a small wager and Fade the over/under bet.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    congrats on hitting the magic number and becoming a 'member'. here for a short time but already realizes the ineptness of Lang.

GL

if skins cover, let the fixed games talk begin
    edited December 2007
    I just noticed I'm a member. I feel honored. I hope to be more consistent in posting and hopefully making to senior member status one day.
  • Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    No official play but
    Doesn't this line seem a little fishy given the Skins circumstances?
    Doesn't Lang have to win one now and then?
    edited December 2007
    It seems very fishy. Redskins have lost 4 straight. Campell is playing like shit. Portis left the last game with an injury. Skins haven't had a full practice all week. The most telling stat for me is that the Skins haven't beat a team by over three points since Oct. 7th. What the hell is going on here?
    edited December 2007
    Skins 1-4 ATS at home this year. Skins 1-5 ATS as a favorite this year too. 1-4 ATS as home favorite.
    Bears 3-3 ATS away. 2-3 ATS as underdog. 2-2 as Road underdog.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2007
    prob lay off this one, but I would not lay 2 cents on the skins again this year.
    I think they turn the ball over 3-5 times and gice the bears a short field.

bears show up and the Skins continue to suck at football
  • waywaywayway Member
    edited December 2007
    Im on the Bears myself. Skins are not ready.