Betting Talk

Finally Tonight!

BradyBrady Banned
edited December 2007 in Sports Betting
WOOWOOOO!!!

We get to see a team execute a game plan the way it should be done.

Personally, I have a stomach flu so unfortunately it looks like i'm stuck at home for this one and I cant celebrate with my team.

Now that the league has a blue print ( which consists of throwing interceptions, giving up 30 some odd points, and trying to outgun the greatest team ever).. maybe we will see a competitive game???
New Englanders would be the first to tell you that every week is different and that any team on any given day has a shot to win or lose, especially if you dont execute.

I still think the Pats wont go undefeated.. (just a realist and a probability guy)

So if they lose a game I dont want anyone on here to bash them!!!!!!!

I still think it would be nice though to get together with my buddies at the end of every season and have a drink and toast to the greatest team/..

It seems only fitting that Miami would suck this badly during a year when their record might be broken.. doesn't it?

7point tease the pats and the over y'all

Comments

• jamhatsjamhats Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Out celebrating with your team? meaning Tom Brady and Randy moss call you up to get a beer with them afterwards? LUCKY!
  • Costalano1Costalano1 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I hope Brady gets knocked out like Mo Lewis did to Bledose...maybe it will shut up these retarted Patriots fans..
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    so you call them the greatest team ever but....

then admit they you don't think they will go undefeated?

if you didn't have the flu, you would after this game.

did you hear anything about the 20-25 winds with 50 mph gusts against a top 5 rush defense?

If only Ravens had an offense

GL with that over bet though
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2007
    sucks to be on the jealous end of the spectrum,.

let it go man.

you should evolve and use the patriots franchise as a business model or for that matter a life model.

A formula for success if you will.
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2007
    Why is everyone so jealous and angry?

Do you know who my second favorite team is??? Why its the Colts of course..
    Surprised?

I like good teams that can execute and win big games, not these other teams
    edited December 2007
    no jealousy here bandwagon. only telling you to expect the Patriots to defeat another crap team. although if they struggle in the passing department, against a team with no pass rush and an injured defensive backfield, you may finally hear experts confirm my suspiscions

Is this team really built for playoff football in NE?
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Playoffs..Playoffs...this team has been playing playoff football all year????..Brady.I had Phlilly last week when my local whent to 27.5 if he gos over 21 I will take this week as well ..PATS by 17 UNDER for me...GL TO US NEJIM
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    My team (pittsburgh) has 5 rings, and most of all....1 MORE RECENTLY than the patsies......My daddy would kick your daddy's but!!

New thread
    edited December 2007
    under is at 47 already

thing will be under 45 by game time

let us all cash the under tonight fellas
    edited December 2007
    Jimmy, for the 200th time

New England

January

Vs good rush defense

throw every down?

that is playoff football
  • Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Anyone that considers themselves a fan of the Patriots AND Colts is not a fan of sports. That's almost like saying my two favorite basketball teams are the Celtics and Lakers or Knicks and Bulls
  • rakim0821rakim0821 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I'm a huge Steeler fan myself but I would never bash a team that has made me money like the Patriots did so far this year. Watching these guys is incredible,but I hope they lose in the playoffs to my beloved Steelers!! : )
    edited December 2007
    come Hotlanta that isn't fair

my favorite teams are the Red Sox and Yankees
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    homerplayer..no its called winning and winning BIG and ..Pitt loss to JETS and Ariz and could have lost last night if Cincy was not so bad on "O"...
    edited December 2007
    HUH??? They won by 14...not 3
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2007
    I use to be that guy who would go to red sox games and chant yankees suck, but now I am much more respectful.. perhaps because Ive grown older or something?

I just dont take my aggresions out or live vicariously thorugh sports the way I use to.. because, well I think its foolish.. Me hating another team isnt going to change my way of living so I look to praise the enemy and be very respectful of them because you never know when they will beat you.

That old school mentality of running the ball in January is exctly that.. old.
    Its the Patriots.. They know.
    5 wide.. 5 wide. 5 wide..
    edited December 2007
    are you running a fever or something?

that post was harder to read than Naked Lunch
    edited December 2007
    Jim

last time i checked a win is a win and a loss is a loss, regardless of points

except to us degenrates trying to beat the man
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE...w2w
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Is Sad...
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2007
    thats why i feel i'm sooooooooo above the average sports fan.
  • jamhatsjamhats Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    It's funny how everyone hates on the best team most of them have ever seen play. Yeah I'm sure a lot of you were alive for the Dolphins but you were probably too young to understand how amazing what they did was. The fact that the Patriots can do it should make you excited to witness history.

Regardless, after tonight there will be no more doubting the patriots. It's funny how a team that was expected to make it to the playoffs and do well (eagles) played the BEST game of their season and the patriots played their very very worst but the patriots still got the win. interesting how that happens. Just goes to show they're so much better than everyone else.
  • Costalano1Costalano1 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    everyone is getting sick of their fans, my beef with Patriots fans are they are fair weather fans. when the Patriots had the Elvis logo nobody was a pats fan now everyone is naming their dog Brady.
    yes the Patritos are the best team in the NFL , nobody is even close. but stop this bullshit greatest team ever talk. the 85 Bears weren't the best ever. but I guarantee the 85 Bears would beat this patriots team because Brady wouldn't last a whole game throwing the ball 45 times a game in 5 wide formations.
    edited December 2007
    True.....but they have that right!

If my Pirates made the playoffs(theres a stretch)...I would EXPECT the city to re-gain their love....sure I like them even when they suck, but oh well
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited December 2007
    there will always be bandwagon fans for any good team regardless of the sport.

i disagree with you because boston teams always have put asses in the seats.
    edited December 2007
    Why is New England trying to run.....throw the f-ing ball
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited December 2007
    are watching the game going against the wind kinda hard to throw!
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Brady i know why you like the Colts and Pats, because you like to win the cashish.
  • buddythedogbuddythedog Member
    edited December 2007
    Steve Grogan, Jon Stephens, Irving Fryar. The bad years are why the good years feel so great. I enjoyed those years but differently. You get all pumped up, you start sucking, after that you want your team to spoil a good team or to lose and get a high draft pick.
    Now it's different. It's weird to have a team (or two or three) doing very very well. All I can say to the other fans of other great teams is good luck.
  • Top PickerTop Picker Banned
    edited December 2007
    so much for them showing us how to execute!!! Wow they really look invincible tonight