Betting Talk

when were not capping..what do we do>>>

Comments

• 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    CHUCKH-..well at 50 its recommended to start taking supplements that support..the prostate..
    Zinc-Pumpkin seed-saw palmetto

supplements I design are acai juice-organic granola-protein powders..and other sport supplements
  • oopieoopie Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    Cop
  • playmaker12playmaker12 Member
    edited October 2007
    20 yrs old, Half a semester away from being a Registered Nurse. Play alot of golf as well.
  • acecapperacecapper Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    real estate investor and student. and part-time lover for women who claim they need me
  • diamonddiamond Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Chip And Dale Entertainer
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Pharma Sales Rep. Wife and I own a gift shop. Parent, coach and sportsnut.
  • bourdobourdo Member
    edited November 2007
    26 yrs old. drilling chemical sales rep. part time financial supporter of the bookie
  • cjwatsoncjwatson Member
    edited November 2007
    Professional Golfer
  • rpeterrpeter Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Orchardist, apple grower, gala's, fuji's, goldens, grannies.
  • HolyfieldHolyfield Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    I posted my email on this thread that nite 85 percent got suspended for a week, but being good now was going in beginning of the season to watch the jets game @ the quarterdeck, but I work nights and their to much to get up early on sunday they hurt my eyes lol
  • triple htriple h Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    I am 37. I am a Special Education Teacher. I currently teach 6th grade. Been teaching for about 11 years. When I am not capping I am working on lesson plans. Also love working out.
  • kiki10kiki10 Banned
    edited November 2007
    own a restaurant
  • jak2403jak2403 Member
    edited November 2007
    Run a restaurant and have for about 15 years
    Part time coach of whatever my boys what to play
    Try to win a little pocket money here with you guys.
  • DozeDoze Banned
    edited December 2007
    nuclear physisist

sounds cool, but its boring as hell. however, pays the bills and covers the inevitable losses!!!

good topic 85%. now that i know what you do, i know you cant be a retard!
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited December 2007
    21 years old. did too much dope at the university of alabama. got my life together after a 28 day vacation to nashville. now i'm a student in Atlanta majoring in Sports Management trying to finish my degree. I'm also an umpire for 9-12 year old kids in fall and spring
  • whitehopewhitehope Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I am 24 years old, my family business is in commericial real estate. We own a ton of property and I head the construction. I own my own construction company that does the in house construction for the development deals of our commercial property.
  • poppyroxpoppyrox Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I go to GA meetings
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    work for National City Bank, career change at 35 years old and starting near the bottom, not quite at it

too much dope also, dropped out of PSU, finished my degree two years ago

i am a Leo

and I like romantic walks on the beach
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Credit Analyst and avid fly fisherman. Recently, my family and I are addicted to Wii. When the kids go to bed, my wife and I will play that all night.
  • OSU4Life133OSU4Life133 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    34, 6'3 185.

Work as a Buyer for local Supermarket. 2 kids, been paying out books for the last past 15 years. Not a capper, but follow some good one's one here. (flagy, chum, AAA, choosn81, Goose, 85%, Rudy, their are more of you but those i follow the most) Thanks guys.
  • WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Operations Mgr Panera Bread
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    24-year old loan officer
  • kid1970kid1970 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    Academic advisor at a college in Florida, teach wrestling camps. So yes you people that are in college are in my office all day, but I like the job alot I get to work with young people that have lot's of energy everyday. :bye:
  • pjf4t2wopjf4t2wo Member
    edited December 2007
    Also a loan officer. Hey STrick9, got any fall out? Times are tough right now!! Getting impossible to close a loan. I fix boilers on the side, gamble ALOT, and smoke bud :cool2: ALOT
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    pjf4t2wo wrote:
    Also a loan officer. Hey STrick9, got any fall out? Times are tough right now!! Getting impossible to close a loan. I fix boilers on the side, gamble ALOT, and smoke bud :cool2: ALOT

Getting people approved right now is tough, but it also has to do with where I am working. Pretty much all banks are in a hiring freeze right now and lots of people around me are losing their jobs. We are preparing for a recession.
  • pjf4t2wopjf4t2wo Member
    edited December 2007
    yes sir. I hear you. People are coming and going day by day. Only a few faces left since I got there 5 yrs ago. Im even having trouble closing FHA and Full Doc A paper delas. Shady shit going on everywhere. Big adjustment to go from making good loot, to struggling and gambling for a paycheck. Good Luck with all!!!
  • PurecarnaggePurecarnagge Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    I'm looking for a loan this spring :) buying 1st house :)
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited December 2007
    36 yr old construction co. owner/operator. Most the work in the iowa city area. Wish I could say I had others doing all the work. :@ Push snow in the winter, coach hs baseball during summer, ex-players make for cheap labor! :toast:
  • OhWhyNotOhWhyNot Member
    edited December 2007
    Retired due to medical issues.

Stay at home (wife-two kids) and manage everything but the finanaces for the household. Wife hates that I enjoy the sport of chance, due to the fact of being taken for $27K from a tout. Will continue to try to repay this debt to her as fast as I can.

Moniker reveals passion for playing large number of team parlays. Hope to hit one (soon).

-OWN-
  • firedudefiredude Member
    edited December 2007
    Firefighter/ Paramedic In a Large Metroplex city........