NHL picks for Thursday *BIGGIE*

Canadian747Canadian747 Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Sports Betting
Last Night
1-0 +5 units

Season
35-32-1 +46 units(roughly)

Tonight

Nashville +180.......15 units....... I think this is a great price for a good team from a better Conference. Ottawa playing back to back games... ALFIE and Spezza are coming off injuries so i am sure they won't be going at 100%. Some people might not agree with me, but i think ottawa is overrated, If you stop their TOP line... they have nothing else, Islanders did that last night and look for Nashville to do the same.

gl

Comments

• Canadian747Canadian747 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Update

CASH IT!!!! Nashville 6 ottawa 5 in a wild one

Tonight
    1-0 +15 units
    Season
    36-32-1 + 61 units

see ya tomorrow

gl
  • Duke30Duke30 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Great call, thanks for the winner
  • Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Awesome job Canadian. How long have you been capping NHL games? Is this the only sport you bet on?
  • poppyroxpoppyrox Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Nice Canadian, I hope you are finding us a winner for tonight too
  • Canadian747Canadian747 Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    duke.... thanks for the props....and thank u for that lovely picture....very nice :)

tkauffman... i been betting on hockey for 10 years now since i was 16.... and i bet on any sport where i find something i like....last night i had Dallas....and i follow a lot of collegebball picks on this site like Brillo and AAA, and followed prox VILLE last night

prox.....i was about to message you saying thanks for the winner.... find me another one tonight hahaha.... great call on the ville.... but i won't lie... i was cursing your name in the first half hahaha

see you guys later