Betting Talk

Big Ten Gotw

chumlychumly Banned
edited September 2007 in Sports Betting
Boys i will start hitting these starting tomm push last week going heavy on Penn St they are a very good defensive team and will get some turnovers tomm versus a young and talented illinois team the difference in this game will be experience penn st has it illinois does not this will be a close game until the later stages when penn st pulls away with a 14 point win.

this will be a 5 unit play good luck chum

Comments

• mike75mike75 Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Hey chum you beat me on the Penn st play!
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited September 2007
    also trying to talk myself into taking Indiana +11 iowa has a ton of injuries i think this may be an upset special
  • PurecarnaggePurecarnagge Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Chum just so you do know, this is Iowa's Homecoming week. I honestly don't see this as a strong play. The freshmen WRs have been in all week they are prepared since the 2 were suspended pending criminal investigation for Credit Card Fraud.

I just don't see Indiana running the ball on Iowa if Wisconsin struggled too.. But its your picks I just wanted to let you know Iowa is pumped for this game and its not a pushover.
  • the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    hey chums we are on the same with quite a few games this week (which is bad for you the way my picks have bben going) lol, but I love penn st. and even liked indiana +11 and I already told you about loving ball st. i will do a repost of some of my other games from earlier this week. 3 were washington +21, and airforce +2.5 and n.d. +22