Betting Talk

Big Ten Preview

chumlychumly Banned
edited July 2007 in Sports Betting
Michigan should win the league and be a very good ATS team have all there offence back for the most part and a very solid defence.

You heard it here first early in the year Illinoise will be under valued and will be a very Good ATS team early they will have a very good offence and a much improved defence.

My top team for overs will be Indiana very good at QB receiver and not bad in the backfield they will score plenty but they will be in shootouts becuase there defence will be awful again.

The badgers should finish second mayde third they will need PJ Hill to stay healthy not much else in the backfield good receivers and a question mark at QB but they will be solid on defence again maybe a good unders team.

The rest of the league will be wait and see Northwestern should be very solid on offence again but they have to many question marks on defence and special teams.

Comments

• MattySMattyS Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    I think that Penn State is going to give Michigan all they can handle in this league. Penn State is going to have an explosive offense and even more explosive is Austin Scott lives up to all of the hype and has a big senior season at RB.

I think Penn State has the best quartet of recieves in the big 10 if not the nation.

Williams is going to be absolutely explosive.

I am writing this and I am not a Penn State fan. But it is what it is. They are going to be good.
  • acecapperacecapper Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    but MattyS you are currrently living in state of pennsylvania correct?
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    acecapper wrote:
    but MattyS you are currrently living in state of pennsylvania correct?

Well, that could mean he has more info on PSU than most of us would have............
  • FlipperFlipper Member
    edited July 2007
    Snakehead wrote:
    Well, that could mean he has more info on PSU than most of us would have............

That could also mean that he may just be a little biased.:drinking:
  • MattySMattyS Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    No, I am not bias........I hate Penn St. I am just saying that they are going to have one hell of an explosive offense. And yes, I do have more information that the rest of the country.
  • mrvegasmrvegas Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    How about OHIO STATE to win the big ten...It will happen, just watch and see!!!!
  • mrvegasmrvegas Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    Rb Chris Wells, outstanding wr core, top 5 defense in the country, solid special teams..Penn State are wanna-bees and michigan always chokes as long as Lloyd Carr is coach vs Tressel..Plus cake schedule!!!!!