Thanks
    Thanked 5,279 Times in 3,599 Posts

Something new now I don't go to directv.com anymore I have to go to AT&T.com they gave a pin # if I'm asked for it. Same email addy and same password just different site. It also seems my bill date has changed because I use to get it on the 12th without fail and now I still haven't gotten it. Maybe it won't come lol. I had to play 20 questions to get to the Customer loyalty program but I stay calm and get there. They take very good of me I can't complain because you won't get what they give anywhere else.

2. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to Old-Timer For This Useful Post:

jets96 (08-13-2018)  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 585 Posts

I don't care about their Sunday Ticket or other Pro sports packages so the fact that DISH does not have them is not that big of a deal. Never had a problem with DirecTV other than it starting to cost too much. Other than live sports I never watch much TV so all that other crap they try to entice you with like free HBO and Showtime didn't do a thing for me. MY mom has DISH and it seems to work fine when I'm at her place.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,413 Times in 4,664 Posts

I agree with OT. I call every year and threaten to cancel and if they donít offer enough on the first try, I call again. Always end up getting hooked up big time in the end. Can be a pain to go thru it every year, but still +EV for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,851 Times in 2,186 Posts

I had to switch to Dish 7 years ago because of a tree in a neighbors yard. I've been fine with them. I don't care about the Sunday Ticket, only teams I care to watch are NE and Atlanta and I usually get one of them every week as my regional game. Outside of that, Red Zone channel is all I need. I have all the channels plus the NHL and MLB package. I'm set up on their Eastern Arc satellites instead of the Western Arc and I think the picture is clearer than my in laws DirectV picture and their signal strength is higher because they live in BFE.

Thanks

Just called Monday--- took a while, but got the loyalty dept (I've been with them about 10 years)--- Got $60 a month off. I hate arguing with that computer to get a human, but it's always been worth it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,279 Times in 3,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BetThemDogs View Post
    Just called Monday--- took a while, but got the loyalty dept (I've been with them about 10 years)--- Got $60 a month off. I hate arguing with that computer to get a human, but it's always been worth it.
    Just say MISTAKE when she starts the menu you then get right through and then ask the clerk for the Loyalty dept. They don't mind less work for them and as we the american is as lazy as you can be. No disrespect to the workers but it is what it is.

They can't fix mistakes they have to put you through. been working for a couple of years now.

8. Thanks:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old-Timer For This Useful Post:

BetThemDogs (08-16-2018),  golfguru1 (08-15-2018),  jets96 (08-15-2018)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12