Betting Talk

Very questionable Individuals/Cappers

originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
edited January 2018 in Sports Betting
I saw Tommy mention his name in a H thread
I also sent e-mails to ED about this man months ago; he knows him
He said I could post

Will give whole story soon, but with football approaching, must give initial warning

Not just my word, but proof and confirmation by a few quality individuals

Mychal Myers from Advantage Sports!!!

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I'm curious as to what happened here. Based on looking at some old posts, it seemed like you really had his back last fall. Were you going to give the scoop on what info you have that made you change your mind? Thanks.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Yes, I will in time

Told Ed, since he once was a mod

I did have his back, until his partner sent me clear proof that his scam was universal

Oh hell; here is most of it

Prays on individuals who have spouses with diseases like cancer, my wife
    Prays on individuals with animals that are dying

Damn good at it, but proof that he has done it to at least five

Uses it as he has the same and cannot pay those bills

I fell for it as others; then will not return calls or moves; but I do know where he is

Has hooked up with 2 new cappers

Very smooth and smart

BEST TOMMY
    edited June 2014
    Tommy,

I may be outspoken, but I always will have the best interest of the majority on our site!!!

Always
    edited June 2014
    When he posts, all exposure will come out, plus I have the ability to trace IP locations

BEST
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    When he posts, all exposure will come out, plus I have the ability to trace IP locations

BEST

Is that the Halloween Guy, Be Careful
  • BigJoeyBigJoey Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Surprised you posting this, I am familiar with him over the internet and I know he asked for money and maybe a laptop in advance for his service plays and always said that he was pinched for cash because certain reasons. Maybe sounded a little like a begged but I am scratching my head about you calling him a scammer. I know your more familiar with him but that's my experience.
    edited June 2014
    Be careful

That is what I am saying

BEST
    edited June 2014
    Don't worry, I make sure this man comes nowhere near my little chiwawa.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Wtf is this ? I don't understand
    edited June 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Wtf is this ? I don't understand

Not exactly sure myself, waiting for an explanation... sounds rather harsh
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    BigJoey wrote: »
    Don't worry, I make sure this man comes nowhere near my little chiwawa.

BigJoey, you don't understand my threads and likewise I don't follow you. Wtf is a chiwawa? Is that an Indian hooker or do you mean Chihuahua the dog?
    edited June 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    BigJoey, you don't understand my threads and likewise I don't follow you. Wtf is a chiwawa? Is that an Indian hooker or do you mean Chihuahua the dog?

Wow, I would of never guessed but yes a dog, not sure if that name was around 50 years ago when I was in school. I noticed you spell wall, you one of them college kids ?
    edited June 2014
    And yeah , wall should be well
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow, I would of never guessed but yes a dog, not sure if that name was around 50 years ago when I was in school. I noticed you spell wall, you one of them college kids ?

Yes I am. I received my bachelors degree from U of Saigon in '73 and did my grad work at Rikers(30 days) in the late 70's.
  • Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    I know he asked for money and maybe a laptop in advance for his service plays and always said that he was pinched for cash because certain reasons.

If you choose to buy picks from someone that asks that, well you deserve everything you receive tbqh.
  • StevenDrewStevenDrew Junior Member
    edited June 2014
    Is this like the script for the movie "Memento"? You have to read it backwards in order to understand what is going on?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited June 2014
    StevenDrew wrote: »
    Is this like the script for the movie "Memento"? You have to read it backwards in order to understand what is going on?

Great movie.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Okie - What was the deal with this situation? Never really went anywhere when you started the thread a few years ago.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    I had a couple encounters with this loon on Twitter after he joined Kelly in Vegas's tout team. I will write more later when I have more time, but after boasting about how he's crushed the books for 20 years, he had her publicize his GoFundMe asking for donations because he had cancer and a hip replacement and needed money to pay medical bills. As he had already demonstrated he was a fraud tout, and it's incongruous that someone who's allegedly "crushed the books for 20 years" would need a GoFundMe for $2500 of medical bills, some people rightfully asked why they should believe him, and he went on ridiculous obscene rants calling us jealous losers.
    edited January 2018
    TommyL wrote: »
    Okie - What was the deal with this situation? Never really went anywhere when you started the thread a few years ago.

This was one of the worst things I have ever seen from an individual
    I explained in its entirety to Ed as far as I can remember
    I would be happy Tommy to explain it to you but not in the forum; would send to wherever you wished
    Fake dying animals, fake surgeries, are used by an individual to get monies from so called friends is the jest of it
    BEST
    edited January 2018
    I had a couple encounters with this loon on Twitter after he joined Kelly in Vegas's tout team. I will write more later when I have more time, but after boasting about how he's crushed the books for 20 years, he had her publicize his GoFundMe asking for donations because he had cancer and a hip replacement and needed money to pay medical bills. As he had already demonstrated he was a fraud tout, and it's incongruous that someone who's allegedly "crushed the books for 20 years" would need a GoFundMe for $2500 of medical bills, some people rightfully asked why they should believe him, and he went on ridiculous obscene rants calling us jealous losers.

The individual is a fraud and thief but comes off as truly a nice guy

Micheal Myers
    edited January 2018
    The individual is a fraud and thief but comes off as truly a nice guy

Micheal Myers

On the plus side, he's not a mask-wearing mass murderer like his namesake... so there's that.
  • nicalanownicalanow Junior Member
    edited January 2018
    I do a lot of lurking but not posting. Sorry if this is not the spot, but is anyone knowledgeable about Fat Jack Sports? He posts his record on delay, so I didn't know if he is as good as his results say.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    He is a friend of a business acquaintance, never have discussed Fat Jack with him. He is a Norman OK real estate investor and poker player; markets his tout business on paid radio hour long spot. A couple of friends bought his service several years ago, they stated the picks were released with stale lines, they were not happy with the results. He does not discuss how he caps or why he picks the released plays, just states he wins more often than others. He does talk about some games on the radio spots. I believe he gets picks from other sources and releases them as own; picks sometimes match up with Dr Bob and others. About all I know about him.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    turksure wrote: »
    He is a friend of a business acquaintance, never have discussed Fat Jack with him. He is a Norman OK real estate investor and poker player; markets his tout business on paid radio hour long spot. A couple of friends bought his service several years ago, they stated the picks were released with stale lines, they were not happy with the results. He does not discuss how he caps or why he picks the released plays, just states he wins more often than others. He does talk about some games on the radio spots. I believe he gets picks from other sources and releases them as own; picks sometimes match up with Dr Bob and others. About all I know about him.

hear him on KC Sports Radio....his capping seems to be along the lines of every $50 bettor is lining up to bet NE - the points so I will go the opposite..
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited January 2018
    I don't think EVERYBODY who sells picks is bad...I was thinking about buying Dr H for MLB.
    edited January 2018
    I don't think EVERYBODY who sells picks is bad

No, just 99%+, making it a very tricky endeavor.
    edited January 2018
    Would you guys buy from anybody else except H and RAS?

Goats, I am a very hardcore NYG fan living in the Philly burbs so gooooooo Vikes! Haha
    edited January 2018
    Would you guys buy from anybody else except H and RAS?

Goats, I am a very hardcore NYG fan living in the Philly burbs so gooooooo Vikes! Haha

You expect advice from me after that comment? Sorry your team is so bad that you've been reduced to that. :laugh:

I lived in the Philly burbs for the first 23 years of my life. And to answer your question, while I'd be open to it, I don't know of anyone to recommend.
    edited January 2018
    Haha, yeah horrible season....I've had no stress outside of bets and fantasy football since October.

Where did you live? I'm in Warrington, about 45m north of Philly.