Betting Talk

Dr h mlb

2»

Comments

• jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    I hardly think a bookmaker out there is reading this saying "oh boy, he's right. Let's redesign our app to mix MLB with Mexican Baseball and Argentian basketball so this guy can't easily find the mlb game and bet the steam."

Not like posting the API code to autobet RAS releases at Pinny and the AI to decipher the eight-#0-f0ur logic
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    jm wrote: »
    I hardly think a bookmaker out there is reading this saying "oh boy, he's right. Let's redesign our app to mix MLB with Mexican Baseball and Argentian basketball so this guy can't easily find the mlb game and bet the steam."

Not like posting the API code to autobet RAS releases at Pinny and the AI to decipher the eight-#0-f0ur logic

You can make all the ridiculous hypothetical comparisons you didn't do. The point is besides stroking your ego, what did you gain by smartening up a mooch looking to get in on your/our game?
  • vegasendbossvegasendboss Member
    edited May 2017
    ronbets is the typical dude that thinks everyone is there to try to steal his micro-edges and take his pennies away from him. sad sad way to live.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Ronbets wrote: »
    You can make all the ridiculous hypothetical comparisons you didn't do. The point is besides stroking your ego, what did you gain by smartening up a mooch looking to get in on your/our game?

If this forum isn't about sharing information, then it's going to turn into stories about guys not getting their hats from HRWager
    edited May 2017
    If this forum isn't about sharing information, then it's going to turn into stories about guys not getting their hats from HRWager

exactly lol.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    ronbets is the typical dude that thinks everyone is there to try to steal his micro-edges and take his pennies away from him. sad sad way to live.
    let's see--Ronbets has had 2700 posts on this site and you've had 13--I wonder who's opinion is more valued (not that volume always = value)
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited May 2017

Trust me,
    When you actually have a micro-edge,
    you'll understand why you'd rather have everybody STFU and hope nobody spills the beans.
    Working my ass off to find these micro-edge.

FWIW, micro-edges mostly translate to boatloads of money, not pennies.
    edited May 2017

Hey jm, how much gratis sharing do you get from this site's owner? I think he set the tone.
    edited May 2017

I don't respond to apparitions.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited May 2017

It's not a sad way to live, it's how markets work. After the first few posts that answer the question the OP should shell out the $450 it costs for a 15 day trial to see if the service is for him/her.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    The OP posts these questions non stop on every forum there is every year. I don't know what his game is, but he isn't going to contribute anything ever.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Jm,
    Does it make you feel better giving away your earn methods to a nervy, intrusive newbie with ZERO to contribute? For all you know this mooch might eventually play into your outs. He might even be a bookmaker or worse looking to out maneuver players.

I get it, you're a sharp guy, but occasionally feeding the ego comes back to bite you in the ass.

what do you contribute? does being an abrasive prick count as a positive contribution to this forum?
    edited May 2017
    what do you contribute? does being an abrasive prick count as a positive contribution to this forum?

not only that, but he attacks sharp ppl for sharing their intel w everyone else here in the forum, its bananas.
    edited May 2017

I enjoy exposing frauds like yourself and the mythical gambling profession you claim.
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    I enjoy exposing frauds like yourself and the mythical gambling profession you claim.

I will escrow 10k with someone trusted here if you will do the same. In return, I will provide 3 years worth of tax returns that will prove I file as a professional gambler. If my claim is verified, I get the $20k. If I'm a fraud, then the 20 dimes is yours.

Either take me up on the offer, or shut your trap...
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited May 2017
    OK, everyone's had their say, time to move on.

Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.