Betting Talk

Dr h mlb

FadethepubFadethepub Junior Member
edited May 2017 in Sports Betting
Brand new poster here seems like a good place to be. Anybody here use dr h for mlb or have any info if his records He keeps on his site are legit?

Comments

• golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    100% legit.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Fadethepub wrote: »
    Brand new poster here seems like a good place to be. Anybody here use dr h for mlb or have any info if his records He keeps on his site are legit?

Hi Jeff
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    H is legit..It is a commitment as you need to be in front of computer 7 days a week between say 9:00 -10:00 which for some during summer months is tough..but proper bank and outs I like his/your chances..
  • FadethepubFadethepub Junior Member
    edited March 2017
    kane wrote: »
    Hi Jeff

Lol, I guess dr h is jeff? Im Just a guy from north carolina who built a nice bankroll on ncaab and trying to make the most of it this summer. Appreciate the responses
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Fadethepub wrote: »
    Lol, I guess dr h is jeff? Im Just a guy from north carolina who built a nice bankroll on ncaab and trying to make the most of it this summer. Appreciate the responses

I know everyone from the state of North Carolina and I don't know you ;)

(Dr. H is one of the best. He will give you the best chance at profiting this MLB season.)
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    blackbull wrote: »
    I know everyone from the state of North Carolina and I don't know you ;)

(Dr. H is one of the best. He will give you the best chance at profiting this MLB season.)

Ha ha, another from NC, Pirate Country, where you at?
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Naw, I was just joking around. I'm in LV now (born and raised in VA).
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    save your money and follow a couple of guys here ....you will do fine...in the mean time read every book you can and learn to do it yourself .
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    Jets who do you recommend to follow here ? Thanks..
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm leaning towards purchasing Dr. H's plays. The data looks pretty good to me. Just curious, why do you recommend not buying the plays? In terms of price, $2250 seems pretty inexpensive when you're talking about the number of games that will be released over the course of the baseball season.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2017
    jman wrote: »
    I'm leaning towards purchasing Dr. H's plays. The data looks pretty good to me. Just curious, why do you recommend not buying the plays? In terms of price, $2250 seems pretty inexpensive when you're talking about the number of games that will be released over the course of the baseball season.

If you pick up the first month of his service he will apply that amount for the season package if you want to go forward. A good way to get a feel for his selections. GL Tom
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    DrH is a must follow. $2K is pocket vs his results
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Dr h ( Jeff) is legit and as honest a guy you find.

Good luck this season
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    Im curious about this guy. So basically he has winning seasons every year in mlb. He charges $2249 for a full season.

He does very well every season.

What would you guys say is the minimum one should bet for this service? I would assume you need to bet at least $500? Also what would the average bet of a subscriber be for this service? I'm assuming 1k-2k a game? Obviously if your average bet is 2k, well 2250 for the entire season is nothing.

Are there guys that subscribe to services like this and RAS where they are getting down big amounts per game like 5k or more? Or thats very rare.

Also he mentions on his website he posts plays around same time every night etc. Does anyone know if these lines move very quickly? If so, typically how long before the lines move? Also im assuming most guys who use this service bets either at bookmaker or pinnacle right?
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    donny2 wrote: »
    Im curious about this guy. So basically he has winning seasons every year in mlb. He charges $2249 for a full season.

He does very well every season.

What would you guys say is the minimum one should bet for this service? I would assume you need to bet at least $500? Also what would the average bet of a subscriber be for this service? I'm assuming 1k-2k a game? Obviously if your average bet is 2k, well 2250 for the entire season is nothing.

Are there guys that subscribe to services like this and RAS where they are getting down big amounts per game like 5k or more? Or thats very rare.

Also he mentions on his website he posts plays around same time every night etc. Does anyone know if these lines move very quickly? If so, typically how long before the lines move? Also im assuming most guys who use this service bets either at bookmaker or pinnacle right?

it depends on your assumptions about his win% and volume, mostly. he's around 56% L3 years, with an average of ~410 plays per year. if you just plug those numbers in and assume an average line of -110, you come out to needing to risk about $80 per game to break even after service fees. if you want to get conservative on assumptions and assume, say, 54% win rate and a volume of around 350 plays, the breakeven moves to needing to risk around $210 per play.

this was just a quick back of the envelope calc I threw together in excel and I could have overlooked something, so I would verify this all yourself before purchasing, and play around with the assumptions to get comfortable with different scenarios. remember, nothing is guaranteed and variance happens.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    lines move within 10-15 secs in my experience .
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    i should have said 10-15 secs if you use Pinny BM 5dimes etc..I had better luck with offscreen outs
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited April 2017
    I have no math to support but the minimum I would bet would be $300.
    edited May 2017
    So i checked his site and as of now, it seems like he is doing well like he normally has been doing. I think he might be on pace to have the same amount of units in the season.

Few other questions i want to ask.

Does he still release the plays from 9pm to 10pm as someone mentioned here? Does he ever release plays on gameday or pretty all his plays are overnight plays? How often does he release plays outside this? Because even though i never subscribed to RAS, what i do know is you have to be on the computer all day because plays can come around anytime etc. So basically anyone that uses this service has to be on their computer around this time? Someone mentioned that the moment he releases the plays, the lines always move within 10-15 seconds. Is that still true or not?

Is there a text that would notify you a play is coming within 5 or 10 minutes or does the text/email just come around this time? Also, would you say its possible to bet his plays assuming you are on your phone and not on the computer around this time or that would basically be way too hard etc. Also im assuming all of you are already logged into your betting accounts around this time so when the plays come, well you go bet it quickly etc? I would think it would be frustrating as you have to log into your account on the phone and then go make the bet as the line might have changed. But if there is a 5 or 10 minute notification, well then you can just log into your accounts around the time... then text comes in and then you make the play.

Another thing i want to ask. Someone had asked this a while back. I read all his plays are to win 1 unit. Thus if he bet an underdog +200, he would risk 0.5 units to win 1 unit. Most bettors seem to bet 1 unit to win 2 unit if its an underdog as using 1 unit as the base. I recall either he or someone else mentioned the reason you bet less on underdogs is due to the lesser times they win etc. Do most people agree with this logic? I believe he posted some math to show why doing this is the case. It does make sense to bet less when betting underdogs since chance of winning is less. But it seems like you lose value when an underdog wins and you win 1 unit as oppose to say 1.50 unit etc. But obviously this works out for him. Does anyone know how much units he would be up more or less assuming he used 1 unit as his base such as if betting underdogs, he would bet 1 unit to win 1.5 units assuming odds are +150? Im going to assume that his units every season would be less if he bet this way as oppose to the bet smaller for underdog way?

Thanks.
  • 646punt646punt Member
    edited May 2017
    Plays released 10 to 15 minutes after the last game starts. This year lines are going in about 5 seconds on average. It also seems like some plays were getting front run at certain points in the season. Plays are good as usual but those caveats make them good for a select few.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    Donny,
    Do you contribute or are we "Alexa"?
  • jmanjman Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    646punt wrote: »
    Plays released 10 to 15 minutes after the last game starts. This year lines are going in about 5 seconds on average. It also seems like some plays were getting front run at certain points in the season. Plays are good as usual but those caveats make them good for a select few.
    I can attest first hand that lines move extremely fast. I tend to get approximately 70% of the released lines, and I feel as though I can get lines "fast" . I have been doing the same with method with RAS releases for the last three seasons with about the same success.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    He always releases after the last game goes off. His plays are posted on the website, but i think you can count on 1 hand the amount of time he's released outside of those times. After being tied to my phone for cbb (early releases, releases right before games, 2H releases), mlb is so much less stress.

You just need to find outs that have lines up for night before. not difficult, just need to find your outs.
  • 646punt646punt Member
    edited May 2017
    jm wrote: »
    He always releases after the last game goes off. His plays are posted on the website, but i think you can count on 1 hand the amount of time he's released outside of those times. After being tied to my phone for cbb (early releases, releases right before games, 2H releases), mlb is so much less stress.

You just need to find outs that have lines up for night before. not difficult, just need to find your outs.

It's not as simple as finding your outs. Even the best bots weren't successful at getting his lines in off screen. This leaves you with the dilemma of trying to find someone with huge overnight limits that will take a beating all year or go to Pinny. In most cases it's Pinny. That's why the plays destroy the screen and the number so badly. Even when using Pinny it becomes a race vs. everyone else trying to max on there as well. As I said the info is top notch but just not for most people. As the guy above noted he was only getting around 70% of releases. That's kind of nonsense but your opinion may vary.
  • vegasendbossvegasendboss Member
    edited May 2017
    Lol at ^ talking about "best bots" not being able to get down max bets while releasing $100 limit pitcher props only offered on BOVADA. Smh.
  • 646punt646punt Member
    edited May 2017
    Lol at ^ talking about "best bots" not being able to get down max bets while releasing $100 limit pitcher props only offered on BOVADA. Smh.

Who would ever bet them on Bovada? If you know enough people you can get up to nickels off screen. Not sure what that even has to do with this thread or somehow negates anything I said for people looking to buy?
    edited May 2017
    646punt wrote: »
    Who would ever bet them on Bovada? If you know enough people you can get up to nickels off screen.

Maybe collectively(nickel) but individually extremely hard for anyone with a pulse.
    edited May 2017
    To the people that says they get the lines most of the time, I'm going to assume you guys are making these plays on your computer as oppose to your phone right?

Would it be even possible to get these lines assuming you are making these plays on your phone as oppose to computer or would that be too hard? Im talking about the main books like pinnacle, betcris, etc.

Also does he release all the plays at once? Because im looking at his plays and it seems he releases a couple a day and i think it would be way too hard to bet 3 games within a 10-15 second time unless there is something im missing?
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited May 2017
    same as most other professional releasers (RAS, StevieY, ProCap, etc). Releases them in increments, one at a time with generally a 2 minute gap between each play.

I'm able to get them on my phone when i'm not at my PC, but you obv need to be quick. MLB cards aren't that long like CBB, so you can scroll down and select the game. Also helps to have an out where you don't have to confirm the bet.
    edited May 2017
    Jm,
    Does it make you feel better giving away your earn methods to a nervy, intrusive newbie with ZERO to contribute? For all you know this mooch might eventually play into your outs. He might even be a bookmaker or worse looking to out maneuver players.

I get it, you're a sharp guy, but occasionally feeding the ego comes back to bite you in the ass.
This discussion has been closed.