Betting Talk

Sports Options acquired by Don Best

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited February 2017 in Sports Betting
Wow, didn't see that coming. Just announced. For those that don't know I used to work at SO for 3 years back in the day. Never thought I'd see the day. DB must have made a monster offer.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    It's been known for a week or two that the merger was coming, SO is increasing their prices drastically which really sucks
  • Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    kane wrote: »
    It's been known for a week or two that the merger was coming, SO is increasing their prices drastically which really sucks

Price increase isn't awesome but hopefully the combined forces leads to something good. There was a bunch of cool stuff that was discussed to add to the SO program when I was there so I'm hoping now with the larger workforce it can get done. If the potential new features end up getting added I'm happy paying a little more. Can't go into details but crossing my fingers we'll see some stuff roll out in the upcoming months.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Jake T. wrote: »
    Price increase isn't awesome but hopefully the combined forces leads to something good. There was a bunch of cool stuff that was discussed to add to the SO program when I was there so I'm hoping now with the larger workforce it can get done. If the potential new features end up getting added I'm happy paying a little more. Can't go into details but crossing my fingers we'll see some stuff roll out in the upcoming months.

I spoke to Rick, and he said there would be new features added, apparently they're going to have everything in place before football season starts, but personally I don't think any changes are worth the price increase, I'm very happy with what they provide right now to be honest
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Will DB share Cris exclusivity or will DB maintain that live exclusivity? (because that is huge for DB) The delay of Cris with SO makes it a deal breaker for many.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    blackbull wrote: »
    Will DB share Cris exclusivity or will DB maintain that live exclusivity? (because that is huge for DB) The delay of Cris with SO makes it a deal breaker for many.

So cris feed been real time since this was first announced a few weeks ago.
    edited February 2017
    durito wrote: »
    So cris feed been real time since this was first announced a few weeks ago.

Is that a fact? Thanks.
    edited February 2017
    Its also 450 now for me instead of 299
    edited February 2017
    I am not surprised. Figures with the Cris live addition.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2017
    durito wrote: »
    Its also 450 now for me instead of 299

It was $99 for me. When the introductory time was done when they first started, they sent me a link to get $99 a month instead of the higher price. That link is now also $450.
    edited February 2017
    blackbull wrote: »
    Is that a fact? Thanks.

Yes.