Betting Talk

RAS 2016 College Football

2»

Comments

• helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    jm wrote: »
    Curious on feedback on today's releases and the number? The last release, I had my PPH site already loaded and did a Control F on roto number, then on confirmation it moved 1.5 pts. I wasn't able to get the numbers at all today. Not sure if my PPH got smarter or the number is just moving faster

I had no problem getting the numbers today.
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    first and third release could get or get within 1/2 pt
    second release had no shot
    and i was ready
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    does your PPH have you on an artificial delay at confirmation? I know some do this and it makes it real tough at times.
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited September 2016
    Consider this a question out of " betting talk for dummies" what is a PPH and since I use a iPad I don't believe I have the control f function and what does that do anyway and what is roto number - my guess is rotation number
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    jm wrote: »
    Curious on feedback on today's releases and the number? The last release, I had my PPH site already loaded and did a Control F on roto number, then on confirmation it moved 1.5 pts. I wasn't able to get the numbers at all today. Not sure if my PPH got smarter or the number is just moving faster

pinny starting taking a few totals down yesterday afternoon on steam, moving the line 1.5 to 2 points when bring the number back up
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    showme1953 wrote: »
    Consider this a question out of " betting talk for dummies" what is a PPH and since I use a iPad I don't believe I have the control f function and what does that do anyway and what is roto number - my guess is rotation number

Correct rotation number and PPH is a per head shop that an agent would use, internet plus phone service. Hostpph is listed on some of the free line service screens along with other post up books and books in Vegas..
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited September 2016
    Is text messaging for AT&T customers working again?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Sam B wrote: »

It didn't affect all AT&T customers and never stopped working for me, so FWIW, it worked for me yesterday.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited September 2016
    Sam B wrote: »

It doesn't appear that any AT&T users had delivery issues yesterday.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2016
    Good win, terrible protest