Betting Talk

Who should we follow for baseball

2»

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    baseRunner wrote: »
    Also, a heads up if playing day of game totals- Betonline is offering 10 cent lines. Just popped up for the SD/LAD game.

Thank you!
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Also, a heads up if playing day of game totals- Betonline is offering 10 cent lines. Just popped up for the SD/LAD game.

I see -115/-105 ?
  • baseRunnerbaseRunner Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I dunno what happened there. They went to -105/-105 temporarily, then moved it back. Will have to keep an eye on this...
  • alamoalamo Member
    edited March 2014
    Sorry, I won't be posting anything. I'm sure there will be plenty of good options here and elsewhere though.

No worries BR. Thanks for letting us know.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    Plenty? I feel less special now. :(

Lol, my intentions were not to slight you. I guess "plenty" was probably the incorrect word to use. I was trying to illustrate there are indeed people who make a living at this without originating.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2014
    Starting tomorrow, myself or someone from RAS team will be posting daily MLB in a thread here at BT. We will do first six weeks only. Not expecting to have a huge edge, but enough to make it worth following.
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    hoff11wt5.jpg
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    This is more out of right field then anything I've ever read on this forum. Fuckin love it though. Thanks RAS!!
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Starting tomorrow, myself or someone from RAS team will be posting daily MLB in a thread here at BT. We will do first six weeks only. Not expecting to have a huge edge, but enough to make it worth following.

This has got to be an april fools lol
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Goats, I'd love for you to elaborate if possible on how you follow originators to great effect. TIA.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited April 2014
    munson15 wrote: »
    Goats, I'd love for you to elaborate if possible on how you follow originators to great effect. TIA.

I was hoping you'd start a new thread as I'm not sure this belongs in this one, so I'll re-post your question and then answer it.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    I was hoping you'd start a new thread as I'm not sure this belongs in this one, so I'll re-post your question and then answer it.
    Thanks Goats, wasn't sure how/where you wanted that subject brought up. Looking forward to your response and I hope the NCAA's have been good to you.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited April 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    This has got to be an april fools lol

Correct.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    "very very bad man"
    Babu
    edited April 2014
    Correct.

Expect hate mail from Golfer.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Expect hate mail from Golfer.

Already sent via email
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Correct.

Wow man.. I had morning wood when I woke up read this and now I need a cold shower...lol
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Correct.

Ouch. Not funny at all
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Starting tomorrow, myself or someone from RAS team will be posting daily MLB in a thread here at BT. We will do first six weeks only.

If you are over 21, I think the bolded statement wudda gave it away. This is baseball.
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited April 2014
    Better than the January Fools prank

"College basketball service will be extended for 28 days and will include totals..."
    edited April 2014
    Sam B wrote: »
    Better than the January Fools prank

"College basketball service will be extended for 28 days and will include totals..."

Ouch. Low blow.

Poor Ed's really taking a beating.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited April 2014
    Its funny, when RAS posted that I was going to ask him his opinion on some Cricket matches, thinking he was just kidding about MLB. Then thought maybe he is expanding.

That was funny.