Betting Talk

payouts from BO after my 1st $ making season

DelCoTrashDelCoTrash Junior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
after my first significantly successful football season I am trying to cash out at betonline. I tried transferring part of it out to bookmaker but I submitted the request a week ago and so far no transfer. So I decided to see about just paying out to me directly even though I hear bo is very slow with that. Now they are asking for scanned copies of my credit card(s) as part of an authorization form to BEGIN the payout process. Due to this frustrating process this will likely be my last season with BO. Aside from general advice on how to most quickly pay myself, is this credit card authorization thing standard for the off shore industry? thx

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I've never used a CC, but from what I've read, yes, it's standard. I'd suggest a different deposit method in the future. GL with your payout.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited January 2014
    What they have asked you so far is standard to prevent fraud. Betonline isn't always great with customer service but I've seen no evidence of non pays, so I suggest to do what they ask ASAP and to continue to follow up until you've done all they ask which hopefully won't be much more. This is standard at any books that process CC's to prevent you from depositing, withdrawing and then doing chargebacks or anything else that could cause them to pay out more than your winnings.

Transfer to bookmaker is faster once you are verified , which hopefully is soon. Let us know when this is resolved.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    My experience with them was that they tell you nothing, you've got to figure it out yourself. After you fax them the info they want, call or live chat and ask them if everything is OK. From there it's easy to get a payout-- but, their free payouts are on 1 day a week (Friday I think) from 6AM to Noon, or some such--- AND, you must make sure to ask for free payout in the "comment" box or you won't get it. Once all ducks are in a row, the payout via Western Union will come next day.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Good advice here, don't get to disenfranchised with all the paperwork, b/c it's become the norm, especially with credit cards. A slow paying out is better than no out. 5dimes has the same requirements and for some reason they even require a SSN IIRC.

Congrats on a winning season.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    In the future I would deposit cash. And then do a book to book transfer. If possible bookmaker. That usually takes me about 24 hours to get my money in the bookmaker account.I read just about every post I see on this book. And as Mike said I've never heard of a no pay. With what they offer I believe the hassle is worth it to be funded there.
  • hoff21hoff21 Member
    edited January 2014
    jakenhl wrote: »
    In the future I would deposit cash. And then do a book to book transfer. If possible bookmaker. That usually takes me about 24 hours to get my money in the bookmaker account.I read just about every post I see on this book. And as Mike said I've never heard of a no pay. With what they offer I believe the hassle is worth it to be funded there.

By cash do you mean a wire transfer from your bank? Or western union?
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    hoff21 wrote: »
    By cash do you mean a wire transfer from your bank? Or western union?

Western Union/MoneyGram/MoneyBookers
  • DelCoTrashDelCoTrash Junior Member
    edited January 2014
    thanks for all the solid info, much appreciated. This forum is a great resource