Betting Talk

Yeah Baby!!

bixlerbixler Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
Horseshoe is alive and well in Baltimore baby. Gotta love that 4th and goal TD pass down 5 with 2 mins to go. Yeah baby!! Colts left that bitch behind when the Mayflower hauled their asses to Indy

Comments

• Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    not so much
  • gatorshoosiersgatorshoosiers Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Huh????
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Why doubt the horseshoe? BYE BYE Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited December 2013
    Huh????
    Dude the Ravens are the luckiest team in the NFL. It's well know that the Colts left the horseshoe in Baltimore when they went to Indy. Just look at the last 3 mins of this game today. Happens time and time again.....lucky Ravens! Oh yeah, just cash em baby
    edited December 2013
    And then they get the choke job by the Steelers to even sweeten the playoff pie! Book it Ravens back to back champions! They polished off the horseshoe when the calendar turns December.
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow. Just incredible
    edited December 2013
    Sit tight, here comes another TD to win it for Baltimore. NEVER DOUBT THE SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited December 2013
    Yes sir, there is the pass interference when the receiver falls down!!! SET IT UP BALTIMORE
    edited December 2013
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING....don't let anyone on this forum tell you this isn't the shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you EVER seen anything like this in the last 2:30 of this 12-7 game? Ravens luck.....BOOK IT BABY
    edited December 2013
    LMAO!!! Ravens need the Steelers to lose today? YES......gotta love how that one ended as well for Baltimore. HORSESHOE UP THEIR ASS....Baltimore Ravens style. You tell me who else in this league is luckier than them.....ESPECIALLY today.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    bixler wrote: »
    LMAO!!! Ravens need the Steelers to lose today? YES......gotta love how that one ended as well for Baltimore. HORSESHOE UP THEIR ASS....Baltimore Ravens style. You tell me who else in this league is luckier than them.....ESPECIALLY today.

Glad you recognize it as a lucky win..... as it certainly is not well played football by either defense today in that keystone cops finish!
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    That was one of the craziest 5 mins I have ever seen.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Ive been to church services less annoying than this thread.
  • gatorshoosiersgatorshoosiers Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Nfc >>>>>>>>>>afc
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Was that shoe found on the island. they better keep pressing the execute button every 108 minutes :laugh:
    edited December 2013
    On National TV for everyone to see tonight. Seems like Megadrop is holding onto the horseshoe tonight because he can't seem to catch a ball with anyone near him. Ravens pull this out thanks to drive killer Megadrop. Hope you all put your money on the Ravens to win the AFC North. They got this locked up thanks to the Bengals loss to Pittsburgh.
    edited December 2013
    254974319 - 1 Dec 15, 2013 11:21 PM Straight $2200.00 $2000.00
    Football - 333 Baltimore Ravens +7 -110 for Game
    edited December 2013
    The only shoe that is carrying the Ravens is the one worn by the kicker. Six FG's including a prayer that was answered from 61 yards...nuts again with no offense.
    edited December 2013
    I feel kind of fortunate I didn't have a chance to see that -4 Buffet posted otherwise I would of covered half my bet.
    I just don't like being on the opposite side of him.
    As for the horse shoe I have to agree with cabster
    edited December 2013
    underwraps wrote: »

Congrats! This is so comical. I mean you couldn't even make this stuff up. They have the division title in their lap now. Everyone knows they have New England's number and the Bungirls are the Bungirls, as they showed on Sunday night! I mean only the Ravens could win a road game on Monday night by kicking six field goals including a 61 yarder. This is better than most novels.

This is playing out just like last year. Anyone remember the San Diego 4th and a mile? How about the bomb and a prayer in Denver in the playoffs? Anyone ever seen anything like the game last week against Minnesota? Stuff like that never happens to teams but it ALWAYS happens to the Ravens! It's the horseshoe baby! Firmly planted right in their asses!
    edited December 2013
    bixler, It truly is amazing how much luck this team has. It almost feels like an outer force is helping them win.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited December 2013
    underwraps wrote: »

This is like Floyd Mayweather all his posted tickets win, he never loses ! Lol joking, nice hit.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2013
    Everyone knows they have New England's number...

Oops, horse broke down coming out of the gate in this one.

From a Pats fan :)
    edited December 2013
    Congrats! This is so comical. I mean you couldn't even make this stuff up. They have the division title in their lap now. Everyone knows they have New England's number and the Bungirls are the Bungirls, as they showed on Sunday night! I mean only the Ravens could win a road game on Monday night by kicking six field goals including a 61 yarder. This is better than most novels.

This is playing out just like last year. Anyone remember the San Diego 4th and a mile? How about the bomb and a prayer in Denver in the playoffs? Anyone ever seen anything like the game last week against Minnesota? Stuff like that never happens to teams but it ALWAYS happens to the Ravens! It's the horseshoe baby! Firmly planted right in their asses!

Guess somebody forgot to tell NE that "The Shoe" had their number. The Ravens threw all four "shoes" with their terrible performance today. Total butt kicking by the Pats!
    edited December 2013
    Last week of the regular season and out comes the shoe! 4 play, 1 yard drive but the Ravens got the lead. Going to the big dance!!!
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Perhaps at a dance studio
    edited December 2013
    Game tying drive here we come! Tucker kicking field goals after Dalton keeps forgetting what team he plays for. Jets winning so the Ravens are going to the dance!
    edited December 2013
    Tied at 17...You're welcome! Had to love that punt by the Bengals. Miami beats New England but then loses to the Jets in Miami. Hmmmmmmmmmmm....gotta love the horseshoe baby!
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I bet Baltimore and bixler is making me root for Cincy.
    edited December 2013
    Nice job Andy! Sitting on the 1 yard line and you throw pick #4! Still alive and here comes the playoff comeback horseshoe!