Betting Talk

Don't see many post about RAS doing well

DieselDiesel Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
We always see post when things aren't going well so I figured I'd say thank you since things are going good. Appreciate the winners, keep up the good work. I hope people don't take what you do for granted

Comments

• barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    yea been killin it lately .. bakersfield moved to -7 from opener of like what 3 or 3.5?> won by 11 with domination all game long .. keep it up ya'll
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    24-8 run over the last 8 days. Nobody better on the planet.
  • TwoninerTwoniner Member
    edited November 2013
    just like the Thanksgiving dinner table. When nobody's talkin. it means they must be eatin good.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Diesel wrote: »
    We always see post when things aren't going well so I figured I'd say thank you since things are going good. Appreciate the winners, keep up the good work. I hope people don't take what you do for granted

Becuase most of us are superstitious and we want the run to continue.. Don't jinx it.
    :)
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    I assumed RAS was doing well when the golfer1000 posts stopped
  • DieselDiesel Member
    edited November 2013
    lumpy19 wrote: »

Well said
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2013
    lumpy19 wrote: »

Solid logic, but he was actually given a 2-week ban.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    Solid logic, but he was actually given a 2-week ban.

If the above doesn't become one of the most "thanked" posts in the history of BT I might start losing faith. Thank you, and no need to stop at 2...
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Anyone know what the real final was on North Dakota?
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    durito wrote: »
    Anyone know what the real final was on North Dakota?

91-76
    edited November 2013
    burger wrote: »
    91-76

Ty. ESPN fixed it finally. Said 74-91 at first. Looks like we got a last second layup for the cover. That would have been a tough beat after only being down 11 with 50 seconds left.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    glad i waited til 14.5 to grab the other side :). didn't deserve any of that winning penny.
    edited November 2013
    durito wrote: »
    Ty. ESPN fixed it finally. Said 74-91 at first. Looks like we got a last second layup for the cover. That would have been a tough beat after only being down 11 with 50 seconds left.

After a flagrant-one, Oregon made 1 of 2 FT's to go up 15 with about 40 seconds left, then hit a jumper at the shot clock buzzer to go up 17 with about 4 seconds left. ND in-bounded and rushed down the court for a layup at the buzzer.
    edited November 2013
    enough to gety our blood pressure moving goats huh? :). solid play on RAS part as always...
    edited December 2013
    What a disaster of OT.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Record since this thread was started...0-5. Thanks a lot. Yes, I am superstitious.

Calling for the reverse JINX!
    edited December 2013
    Cools wrote: »
    Record since this thread was started...0-5. Thanks a lot. Yes, I am superstitious.

Calling for the reverse JINX!

I swear I wanted to say the exact thing u just said...I cringed when I seen this thread.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    We all know Edward is the best in the business so can we all please save the praise and thanks (and complaining for that matter) until the season is over.

In the wise words of Winston Wolfe, "Let's not start sucking each others' dicks just yet."
    edited December 2013
    In the wise words of Winston Wolfe, "Let's not start sucking each others' dicks just yet."[/QUOTE]

Lmaooo... That's great!
    edited December 2013
    didn't they win a play last night on North Dakota?
  • DieselDiesel Member
    edited December 2013
    newcombe wrote: »

Of course
    edited December 2013

They might have won with the posted line, but I lost that play with 2 out of my 3 books...
    I'm not bitching about it, but close plays like that, a lot of ppl stil lose out becuase of line movement..

So lets not talk about a short one week run... Save it for the end the season if we do good.

Very superstitious player here.
    edited December 2013
    time to sacrifice a live chicken? :laugh: kidden of course...
  • DieselDiesel Member
    edited December 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    Very superstitious player here.

I understand many people are like this, but how can you logically justify it? All the time and effort that goes into RAS making a play and you think this thread has a damn thing to do with the outcome?
    edited December 2013
    Diesel wrote: »
    I understand many people are like this, but how can you logically justify it? All the time and effort that goes into RAS making a play and you think this thread has a damn thing to do with the outcome?

I respect all the hard work RAS does on regular basis, but I heard Edward himself talk about being lucky or unlucky.

I was raised in a house with old school European parents and it was ingrained into my head. I don't believe a lot of the superstitions, but when it comes to gambling or closing a deal at work... I believe and follow it very much.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited December 2013
    Need a rain out !

Or if you are going to sacrifice a chicken , have hook deep fry the chicken, he is an expert now.

Btw , talk about superstition , I ate at the same place - chicken enchilada for a month while on a hot streak. Lol
    edited December 2013
    time to sacrifice a live chicken? :laugh: kidden of course...

Did this post make anyone else think of the movie "Major League" or just me?

We here at BT believe in kindness to animals (before eating them at least) so anyone interested in the above will have to settle for KFC like Pedro did. Sorry.
    edited December 2013
    I was going to make reference to jobu.
    edited December 2013
    I was going to make reference to jobu.

Just don't steal his rum... is very bad.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    Becuase most of us are superstitious and we want the run to continue.. Don't jinx it.
    :)
    This^