Betting Talk

Comments

• sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Refs really over-enforce rules early in the season. Would be scary to bet any unders early in the season.
  • edited November 2013
    What Changed:
    Several officiating guidelines were voted in as rules, which raised the expectation and importance in this area. Four types of illegal tactics were cited:
    1. Placing and keeping a hand/forearm on opponent.
    2. Putting two hands on opponent.
    3. Continually jabbing by placing hand or forearm on opponent.
    4. Using an arm bar to impede the progress of the dribbler.
  • 60feetheat60feetheat Member
    edited November 2013
    So what were rules that weren't called are now going to be called this will be to VCU, Duke disadvantage.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    The new rules are wonderful. I've watched a lot of exhibition Ball and the components you look far are different for both sides and totals.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    60feetheat wrote: »
    So what were rules that weren't called are now going to be called this will be to VCU, Duke disadvantage.

Pitino can't like these new rules either.
  • PerfectDriftPerfectDrift Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    60feetheat wrote: »

I think you are spot on. Also Ohio State's Craft will struggle as he uses his hands to re-position players. I think the most impacted will be Wichita State ad their physical defense took them to the Final 4 last yr, this years team is probably better but you are taking their ability to get extra possessions away. I would think scoring will be better in the Big 10 as a whole.

Dayton's exhibition was a circus.