2011: +25.39 units

www.stevieysports.com

Comments

• munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Any record for 2012 and 2013?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    If I knew the 2013 record now I'd be a billionaire.

2012 was no plays due to strike shortened season, this is the 2013 season.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2013
    What Coops said
  • Joe DogsJoe Dogs Member
    edited October 2013
    Steve,What % of your plays are faves and or dogs,or does that vary from season to season based on finding value?......Also, is there a cap price you will pay for a favorite,or again is your play dictated by value alone.

Thanks Joe
    edited October 2013
    Joe Dogs wrote: »
    Steve,What % of your plays are faves and or dogs,or does that vary from season to season based on finding value?......Also, is there a cap price you will pay for a favorite,or again is your play dictated by value alone.

Thanks Joe

It varies but the last two years about 13% of the plays were on favs > -120 and none over -165(almost all over -140 were played as a regulation play for lower juice). I don't have a cap price.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Stevie...I am new to your service. When you release a play and the line moves do you find that it comes back closer to game time? or does it get pounded all day? How big of a move would require me to pass on a game? if you release -120 and I can only get it at -135 or -140 is that a pass? thanks and best of luck!
    edited October 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    Stevie...I am new to your service. When you release a play and the line moves do you find that it comes back closer to game time? or does it get pounded all day? How big of a move would require me to pass on a game? if you release -120 and I can only get it at -135 or -140 is that a pass? thanks and best of luck!

I didn't do the NHL last year and there have only been two picks so it is hard to tell what the line is going to do. Neither moved much but I didn't expect them to. People love playing teams in their home opener and we were on road teams both games.

As far as how big of a move to lay off, every game is different so there isn't a set rule on what to do. You are probably safe with a dime move on most games(more so on higher spreads), 15 cent move on some, 20 cents you are starting to get into the rare games that are still good to play. If a play gets added later in the day, I wouldn't go any higher than a dime off.
  • FaststanFaststan Member
    edited October 2013
    Does Stevie y have a general thread where I can ask him question about correlated parlays?
    edited October 2013
    Faststan wrote: »
    Does Stevie y have a general thread where I can ask him question about correlated parlays?

If it has to do with the soccer question you posted, I don't do soccer so I have no idea.
  • FaststanFaststan Member
    edited October 2013
    Tyvm Stevie