Betting Talk

Check Out Our New Live Odds Link - Top of the Page!

CoopsCoops Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
Is that new or has it always been there?

Just noticed it today on top of the page.

Thx

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    I just noticed it aswell, and the link works.

Great feature
  • OkieBobOkieBob Member
    edited September 2013
    I like it.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Hell, I didn't even know about it. :thumbup1:

FWIW, if anyone has been using SBRodds, I'd suggest using this one instead, and I'm not just saying that b/c it's part of BT. SBR has been slow/buggy lately and this one is powered by SportsOptions. It's similar to another free version of SO I use but has more books that might be of value to US residents like Heritage, BOL, and the LV shops.

Great addition IMO. Will also make it easier for me to say "click on live odds up there to get lines from Pinny/BM." :)

NOTE to Coops: I changed the thread title, hope you don't mind. Thought it deserved an announcement and I didn't want to start a whole new thread.
  • BullsliveBullslive Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    great addition to a great site!!
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Awesome addition! Great job as always BT
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Goat; how many minutes are the line changes delayed
  • wildcats23wildcats23 Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    Good addition.

Some feedback: Would it be possible to get youwager added as a book? Also it would be nice when scrolling down if the names of the books still appeared on the screen (something SBR does). If you scroll to the middle of the screen, it's hard to remember the order of the books.
    edited September 2013
    turksure wrote: »
    Goat; how many minutes are the line changes delayed

Not sure. It's not much of a delay, but it's obviously not "live" or else people wouldn't pay for the full version. Based on watching stuff like RAS releases, I'd guess less than a minute.
  • James702James702 Member
    edited September 2013
    Don't see it on IPhone
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    It's nice and maybe I don't know my way around it yet but is there a settings page like SBR has. I like to have different windows open at the same time. Today I'm looking at baseball, college football, NFL and I'll have all three windows open without having to click back and forth. sometimes I add total's and have 6 windows open. It's not a big deal I still have to click the link on top (Using chrome) I can also set up what books opener I want to look at and the rotation of books that I use. What books opener is there now. Is there a way that I can personalize that page to my liking.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Great addition. Thx.
    edited September 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    It's nice and maybe I don't know my way around it yet but is there a settings page like SBR has. Is there a way that I can personalize that page to my liking.

Unless it has features that aren't used at the other site I know has a similar page powered by SO, no, it's lacking in those customizing features that SBR has. Ed or the people he has work on stuff like this (not me obviously) should be monitoring this thread and will see what can be done in response to comments/questions/suggestions.
  • PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    When looking at the odds page from my phone I can only see the odds from Bookmaker. It will not allow me to scroll over to see any of the other books. I don't think I'm on the mobile version either.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Very solid addition. Muchas gracias
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    The SBR free page has definitely gotten buggy so an improvement is welcome. The most useful features IMO would be the ability to select which book used for the opener and the ability to select the time zone.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    The SBR free page has definitely gotten buggy so an improvement is welcome. The most useful features IMO would be the ability to select which book used for the opener and
    the ability to select the time zone.

Beat me to it. Time zones at the least.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2013
    I don't see it from the mobile site. Any chance we can have that on the mobile site as well ?
  • pufferfishpufferfish Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Which book are the numbers in the 'Opener' column from?
  • AdminAdmin Administrator
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We're working on it in cooperation with SportsOptions to make improvements. I believe the 'Opener' column comes from Bookmaker.
  • pokerjoepokerjoe Member
    edited September 2013
    New winner, best layout for free line feeds. Good for you guys.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    where did the live odds go? I don't have a tab on my screen. Anyone else.
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    where did the live odds go? I don't have a tab on my screen. Anyone else.

No issues here. Don't think it shows the link on mobile site If you're using that
    edited September 2013
    Showing and working fine for me.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    thanks guys. I can access it from the home page not the forum. No link for me here. Nice feature, glad I asked and looked more.