Betting Talk

15 released plays in one day ?

13»

Comments

• 6pounder6pounder Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has already been said, I think there are other guys, maybe some posters on this site and maybe even some other touts who are capable of hitting at the 60% area that RAS does, the biggest difference is RAS can do it at such a high volume of plays allowing their followers to earn more units.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    I am not a high volume bettor. I can see though their is 2 ways, or more to skin a cat lol. My reason for this comes from my background as a bookmaker. The more action I got from a player the better my chance was of beating them Most of my clients were action junkies who bet the board.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Bookbraker wrote: »
    I am not a high volume bettor. I can see though their is 2 ways, or more to skin a cat lol. My reason for this comes from my background as a bookmaker. The more action I got from a player the better my chance was of beating them Most of my clients were action junkies who bet the board.

Thats the entire point. If you are getting +110 on a bunch of coinflips you want as many as possible.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2013
    I agree with you 100%. Books love the high volume guys, just a game of numbers, juice will catch up. But to each their own.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    I agree with you 100%. Books love the high volume guys, just a game of numbers, juice will catch up. But to each their own.

Yes, clearly books love RAS action.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    durito wrote: »
    Thats the entire point. If you are getting +110 on a bunch of coinflips you want as many as possible.

This is perfectly stated but the OP will never understand it.
    edited September 2013
    durito wrote: »
    Durito, just a question not being argumentative with your quote.
    +110 would be if you get his release lines, I am assuming no one gets his release lines, so is it still +110?
    edited September 2013
    Dr. H wrote: »
    This is perfectly stated but the OP will never understand it.

Tribe, unfortunately your time away or the name change has taught you very little of your mistakes in communication. Too bad, I thought we could start a new chapter of our communication. Guess not. Stay well.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2013
    I am assuming no one gets his release lines

"No one" is definitely wrong.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Durito, just a question not being argumentative with your quote.
    +110 would be if you get his release lines, I am assuming no one gets his release lines, so is it still +110?

BK plenty of players get the released line, I am not sure what you are missing - I am a subscriber of RAS, the more plays they release the better I feel. as a group they have shown they have an edge, instead of betting 15% of my br on 1 play, I would much rather bet 3% on 15-20 different plays. this was already stated by other members here, you asked a question and you were given an answer by multiple members. whats the point of being a member of a forum if you are going to ignore advice and tutorship of other members (free of charge)? i've asked plenty of questions here in the last year that seem dumb to me now but at the time I didn't have a clear answer too, just thank the board for their time. lets hope and pray we have a winning season.
    as for your question is it still +110...the answer so far this year is yes since RAS's record is the same at the released line vs. the closing line.
    edited September 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    BK plenty of players get the released line, I am not sure what you are missing - I am a subscriber of RAS, the more plays they release the better I feel. as a group they have shown they have an edge, instead of betting 15% of my br on 1 play, I would much rather bet 3% on 15-20 different plays. this was already stated by other members here, you asked a question and you were given an answer by multiple members. whats the point of being a member of a forum if you are going to ignore advice and tutorship of other members (free of charge)? i've asked plenty of questions here in the last year that seem dumb to me now but at the time I didn't have a clear answer too, just thank the board for their time. lets hope and pray we have a winning season.
    as for your question is it still +110...the answer so far this year is yes since RAS's record is the same at the released line vs. the closing line.

Eug, that is great to know so many get the released lines, I thought most were like me and rarely got the released line. Hoping for a good year for him as well. The rest of your remarks I would comment but I think it would not be productive so I will take the high road. Bol