edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
you sucks

Comments

• JcMoney19JcMoney19 Member
    edited August 2013
    omg.... my reverse jinx might work out
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Instead of reverse psychology, how about you just go away?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2013
    1. Please make it clear you are being sarcastic when you criticize an apparent bad beat.

2. While I enjoy the occasional reverse jinx, don't follow it up by jinxing it.

3. It's probably best to just not post about games before they're over.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Especially since you know this guy didnt actually put any money in RAS pocket.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited August 2013
    Could have used a few more of these :laugh:
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes, nice play on Virginia, Edward. You were on absolutely the wrong side and got a 53-yard FG, a safety, a luck INT to set up game-winning score, were outgained 362-223 and after all that still won by 3.

Can you tell I had BYU?

Anyway, congrats. I'm just giving you crap. We all end up on wrong-side winners and right-side losers in this business. Carry on ...
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Millman went 0-1
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    ChemicalAT wrote: »
    Yes, nice play on Virginia, Edward. You were on absolutely the wrong side and got a 53-yard FG, a safety, a luck INT to set up game-winning score, were outgained 362-223 and after all that still won by 3.

Can you tell I had BYU?

Anyway, congrats. I'm just giving you crap. We all end up on wrong-side winners and right-side losers in this business. Carry on ...

Wrong side? You list an interception and 53 yard field goal like they were anomalies or something. Yards gained dont always tell the tale.

You left out that your "backed" quarterback was 13 of 40. THAT'S HORRIBLE. I'm sure Navy and Air Forces QB's could do better.

If you told me my QB would be 13 of 40, I'd feel "lucky" to only have lost by 3
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    If we did get lucky on that game, we got equally as fucked in several others
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Still numb from losing the Auburn over.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes. It was my biggest bet of the day. Mindboggling how you get down to the 2 yard line and don't run at least once before throwing a pick.
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    BigPerm wrote: »
    Wrong side? You list an interception and 53 yard field goal like they were anomalies or something. Yards gained dont always tell the tale.

You left out that your "backed" quarterback was 13 of 40. THAT'S HORRIBLE. I'm sure Navy and Air Forces QB's could do better.

If you told me my QB would be 13 of 40, I'd feel "lucky" to only have lost by 3

Gee, and I left out that BYU's top WR didn't play and BYU still out-first downed Virginia 21-14. There's no way around it, BYU was the better team and the right side. A set of fluke circumstances cost them the cover. It happens. There will be many times that I'm on the wrong side and still get the money, i.e. Syracuse. Enjoy your winnings!
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Virginia won't be backed again this year by many.:shakehands:
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Stopped watching score at half. Figured it was a W. Bad loss