Betting Talk

LMAO...NFL joke league

bixlerbixler Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Sports Betting
As if we didn't already know. How in the hell does Seymour only get fined $25k for punching a franchise QB in the jaw loooooooong after the whistle? And before you ask....YES he is a repeat offender of this. He was ejected last year against the Browns because of a scuffle with Jerome Harrison.

This after the whistle cheap shot should've come with a $100k fine and 2 game suspension. They are fining guys $25k-$75k when they make tackles, during the play and between the whistle, for hits that are actually legal.

How this clown do this and only get fined $25k when he is a repeat offender? I thought the league wanted to do away with head shots?

Comments

• BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Maybe Rapesliberger deserved it. He iniated the contact. Then, he got popped in the mouth and threw himself on the ground. Then curled up into a ball like a bitch. Seymour shouldn't have hit him but that was a big time flop. The NFL has gotten way out of hand with fines across the board.
  • NemaNema Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    One criminal hitting another. Roeth is a big pussy anyway and that is probably the way he would act in a real fight.
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Nema wrote: »
    one criminal hitting another.

lmfao
  • scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Right or wrong, That was the highlight of the Raider game for me.. Im not surprised Seymour didnt get attacked by Pitt players cause I dont think Big Ben is liked all that much around the league. His teammates could have done something about that..... Why didnt they?? Him on the groung flopping like Vlade Divac was a lil rediculous....
  • orourket5orourket5 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    maybe the comissioner lost the video tape of the incident, like the bar lost the video of RAPElisberger assaulting the underage college student...
  • CraigRASCraigRAS Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    The NFL is a joke. When that happened, I thought MINIMUM $100k fine and two-game suspension. I was shocked at only 25k.
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Right or wrong, That was the highlight of the Raider game for me.. Im not surprised Seymour didnt get attacked by Pitt players cause I dont think Big Ben is liked all that much around the league. His teammates could have done something about that..... Why didnt they?? Him on the groung flopping like Vlade Divac was a lil rediculous....

They went after him but weren't going to hurt their team and take a cheap shot, after the whistle, punch at Seymour like that clown did to the 2 time Super Bowl winning QB. Big Juicy got a 15 yarder for an open handed bitch slap to the face of that pussy.

The best part of the game was Tomlin having Ben throw and score that last TD to stretch the lead to 32 points. Nothing better than some shitty Raiders team trying to push someone else around and then having their asses handed to them on a platter (Happy Thanksgiving Raider Nation).

How did that best rushing offense in the league do? LMAO.
  • tiptontipton Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Nema wrote: »
    One criminal hitting another. Roeth is a big pussy anyway and that is probably the way he would act in a real fight.

i don't give a damn what anyone thinks of Ben personally but there is no doubt he is one of the toughest QBs in the league. he gets banged up more than anyone cause the Steelers line blows and has for years.

plus, anyone that can read that police report and think Ben is guilty is clueless. he is a moron but he didn't rape that girl no chance in hell.
  • Phil147Phil147 Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Maximum fine for a 2nd offense fighting fine is 25k.
  • BookbrakerBookbraker Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    tipton wrote: »
    i don't give a damn what anyone thinks of Ben personally but there is no doubt he is one of the toughest QBs in the league. he gets banged up more than anyone cause the Steelers line blows and has for years.

plus, anyone that can read that police report and think Ben is guilty is clueless. he is a moron but he didn't rape that girl no chance in hell.

which rape are you referring to? He went to the fetal postion like a little girl. Big tough guy. NO means NO Big Ben.