Betting Talk

Friday: NHL & NCAAF

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Sports Betting
NHL 0-2-1 -2.4

Florida +150 Sabres playing back to back nights, and they just are not the same, Thier Defense is struggling along with thier goalie, I really liked the under yesterday and was looking well until both teams went on to score 3 goals and go to OT. Florida plays a style of hockey that does not suit well for the sabres. Sabres do return home, but this is a big number. Take the dog.

NCAAF 0-1 -1.1

NM ST. I think this is the best shot of all the dogs today.

Good Luck today!

Comments

• Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited November 2007
    sabres seem to be pretty good at home most of the time, gl on your play
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Had a good break today with Miller having the night off, and Tibault (Didnt feel like looking up the spelling) Got the start tonight, He didnt play very sharp at well along with some missed oppurtunties for the sabres gave Florida a nice 4-1 Lead going into the 3rd. Finally get off the losing streak in the NHL. Havent done well at all the first week in the NHL, hopefully that will get better.

In the NCAAF, good to see that New Mexico St covered tongith with the 6.5 points, I noticed i forgot to post the line i got but it wasnt close to any of the lines. They were the best dog of the day, where the others got blown out. Will have a couple interesting dogs tommorow. Still staying away from the Favorites in all sports!