Betting Talk

Another SUCKER BET (NFL This Time)

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited September 2007 in Sports Betting
After looking over the NFL games, one game stuck out at me. SD vs GB. The line opened at 4, and has gone up to SD -4.5 or -5. Green Bay has played some good football against a couple of depleated teams (Phili: McNabb not the same, and NYG: Defense hasnt shown up yet).

In my opinion GB has a underestimated Defense, They held Westbrook to under 100 Yds (Team got 104 total) and they held the Giants to under 100 yrds as well. A good run stop against the Chargers will keep LT bottled up and out of his game. Farve is getting older and does make some mistakes but he still can zip the ball and is usally good enough for a few TD drives.

Green Bay +5

Comments

• NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Got to disagree here..SD 14-2 last yr and 1-1 so far.. LT has been held down by 2 very good D this will not last though game 3..plus its AFC V NFC GB is not as good as it has looked last 2 games and SD will be up for this one.. I can see why the line move... Good reasons to bet SD here ...as I have said in the past sometimes Joe public is right.!!! GL NEJIM
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Another point to take into consideration, SD had to travel from the West Coast to the East Coast last week for the late Sunday night game, and probally went back monday, and now have to travel again back east, not as far but still far enough to make for a rough week!

And I agree, the public is right some times, probally half the time... I dont have those numbers, i just like to play against them more then i play with them!

Have a good day!