Betting Talk

A BIG Sucker Bet for Saturday!

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited September 2007 in Sports Betting
I would be shocked if less then 80% of the money is on PENN ST This weekend. Everyone is thinking that Michigan is a level below Penn St. The line is only 3, and I think this is the sucker bet of the weekend. Michigan was ranked 5th for a reason at the begning of the season, they have talent but havent shown much of it yet. Michigan should be ready for this game, try to get some respect back! The new QB played well last week and blended a good offense and a good game plan was excuted! Dont be shocked if Michigan wins this game! The line looks to easy, and therefor is a good play against! Good Luck this weekend!

Comments

• Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited September 2007
    totally agree with you on this one, there will be alot of money lost on this game IMO
  • poppyroxpoppyrox Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Thought the same exact thing when I first saw the line, I think Michigan may win this game. Let the Public ride Penn St.
  • meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Yes, they were ranked fifth to open the season. Did you see the first two games AT Michigan? ND just proved how bad they are. If Michigan wins this game I will be the first one to say congrats on the call but they are just terrible.
  • KeyElementKeyElement Banned
    edited September 2007
    80% of the public may be on PSU - no way 80% of the money is, that's impossible
  • poppyroxpoppyrox Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    Meeker, not sure how ND proved how bad they are? Michigan beat ND worse than PSU, I will not make a case for Michigan but like keyelement says any given saturday. The more I see people pounding Penn St the more I will like michigan.
  • meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    I understand the bet against the public thing. They are not always wrong. Did you see the ND Michigan game? They both stink, ND is just that much worse. I guess we will just have to see what happens. Maybe the public is on Penn St. because they saw Michigan play like shit the first two games and then beat a weak ND team.
  • acecapperacecapper Senior Member
    edited September 2007
    man, is there anybody else who just doesnt like road favorites!!? people seem to despise road favorites... im goin with the female lions -3 in parlay