LAD (+104) (Tomko/Fogg)
Bal (+123) (Guthrie/Pettitte)
Tor (+112) (Towers/Garland)
TX (+116) (Wright/Bannister)
Det (+130) (Robertson/Weaver)

Comments

• RUfanRUfan Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    OrlandoMag i was just curious if you are doing this for a year as an experiment because it doesn't seem like you are making any money?

RU
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    This has been used over 3 seasons, with prior success (in the 20-35 units range for a season). It is a modification of an existing system (which was used over many many years), which basically avoids games against "stronger" pitchers, throws out teams on extended losing streaks, avoids huge dogs (which are often against the top Aces in the league), and a few other criteria. This year has not been a good year overall for dogs in this range. I know several other players that primarily play dogs at another site, and they are also basically treading water.

LT though, dogs are a much better bet than the chalk in bases. Too many games, few that mean anything by themselves. I see some other records of a few players on the site, but no units listed. I would be curious what those numbers are, considering a WL record means little on a money line sport. Look at my WL...it is poor, but only a very short loss so far. I am not expecting a big season, but I think it will end up on the plus side, just probably not much.
  • RUfanRUfan Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    sounds good to me bro Good Luck the rest of the way

RU
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    The other rough thing I noticed this year....there were a couple brutal days with 1-4 type days and one horrendous 0-5 day, but not any the opposite way (4-1 or 5-0 type days). Those usually even out, but not necessairly over the same season...that really has been the difference this year. If a couple of those big days go our way, things will look good. The middle of the road days (3-2, 2-3 type) have been good overall.