Betting Talk

Michael Vick's Story

edwardnedwardn Senior Member
edited July 2007 in Sports Betting
Why are there so many Haters in this world?

Wish Johnnie C was alive!

I wish him all the luck so he can get back to playing football.

Good Luck Michael!

Comments

• RUfanRUfan Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    There are just too many people already convicting him..The one thing is that The Feds do not usually indict someone unless they have a shitload of evidence..plus i heard somewhere that when the feds indict someone they convict 70% of the time. If he is found innocent then great but if he is found guilty he should be put into a ring with one of the craziest UFC fighters until he gets the shit kicked out of him. just my thoughts..haha

RU
  • poppyroxpoppyrox Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    I have a pittbull, if Vick is guily I hop he never plays again
  • edwardnedwardn Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    I think they should crack down on Cock fighting as well lot's of that go on around the U S.
  • edwardnedwardn Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    I agree , if they present good evidence then he should be convicted
  • RUfanRUfan Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    poppyrox wrote:
    I have a pittbull, if Vick is guily I hop he never plays again

If he gets convicted i say they tie him up and take one of his pitbulls and let it loose on him
  • doggie29doggie29 Senior Member
    edited July 2007
    This guy is guilty as sin and will probably get off due to all the high price lawyers he will have defending him.
    Bottomline is even with all the money he earns the guy is still a total scumbag.
    If alot of you need to see a guilty verdict in the courts to know when a person is guilty then all i can say is wowww.
    Vick had 2 businesses registered to him selling pitbulls online, his cousin just happens to be renting a house from vick and doing dog fighting there, but vick didnt know anything about it.
    I guess thats just a big coincedence. Come on guys put 2 and 2 together, facts are all there for you.
    Honestly vick should burn in hell forever.