Betting Talk

Question for tonights game??

sa2855sa2855 Member
edited October 2006 in Sports Betting
I am up over $1500 for the week thanks to a lot of help from this forum, I was wondering if i shoud make a big play or just a small one so i can enjoy the game, ( Eagles fan by the way)

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!!!

Comments

• choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    youre already up so i would say take it easy and just enjoy the game. if you pound the game and lose youre gonna feel like a arse. just my opinion
  • Flaggy03Flaggy03 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    Small play ALL THE WAY....dont blow the 'roll after a good week. Tough to bet on your own team, trust me, I'm a Pats fan. Also, there are NCCAF games on every night from Tuesday to Sunday....lots of chances to build the bankroll slowly.

Take a look at my prop bet a couple posts down in the forum...I really like this one. Enjoy the game!

P.S....I hate the Eagles, but I'm rooting for them tonight. They are my survivor pool pick lol :)
  • sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    Don't bet or bet small. Rome wasn't built in a day. You gotta keep betting units and build your roll up slowly.
  • RobertBIrishRobertBIrish Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    Take the money and run tonights game is a PASSOLA in my opinion if you have to play something play the points but SMALLLLLLL!!!!!!
  • pascal5757pascal5757 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    Come on guys ... Aren't we gamblers... I say put it all in a parlay ... Go for the juggler ..... Just kidding ... I am in same position ... had a killer day yesterday ... am WAY up ... I am just going to go very small .. Objest is to collect on Tuesday ...

Leaning to Phil & Over ... Might just make a $300 Teaser

nlkat
  • meeker15meeker15 Senior Member
    edited October 2006
    I would agree with everyone else. I wouldn't go too big on either team. I am a Packer fan here in Wisconsin and we never know who is going to come to play. There should be some points scored since the Packers can't stop anyone and the Eagles have been scoring quite a bit. I would think that this game would go over the total and the Eagles should cover but..... I would stick to the over. If nothing else just relax and enjoy the game. Check out AJ Hawk if you haven't seen him play yet....looks good so far