Betting Talk

baseball spreads?

jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
edited April 2006 in Sports Betting
I was just wondering if anyone ever figured out the odds of the spread vs the ml in baseball.  It seems like a lot of juice to be giving up if you play money line.  I know that AAA has done it before in basketball figuring out buying points and if it was worth it and came out with alot of good information.  I was just wondering if anyone had ever done that with baseball spread because betting the spread gets you between 60 and 90 juice vs betting ml.  Just curious because right now i normally split up my bet alittle bit with the spread and ml and didn't know what the right play really is.  Thanks alot

Comments

• jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
    edited April 2006
    I was just wondering if anyone ever figured out the odds of the spread vs the ml in baseball.  It seems like a lot of juice to be giving up if you play money line.  I know that AAA has done it before in basketball figuring out buying points and if it was worth it and came out with alot of good information.  I was just wondering if anyone had ever done that with baseball spread because betting the spread gets you between 60 and 90 juice vs betting ml.  Just curious because right now i normally split up my bet alittle bit with the spread and ml and didn't know what the right play really is.  Thanks alot