Betting Talk

St. Louis bet at VIP

jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
edited September 2006 in Sports Betting
Has anyone had any experience with this before. I placed a wager on st louis before the line changed with action and just looked at my account and they changed it in my pending wagers. I did have it 120 to win 100 and now its 120 to win 88 because they said they had to adjust it. I just didn't think that was how it was supposed to work. I bet action and they said that is what happens. I don't know just wanted some insight

Comments

• Flaggy03Flaggy03 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    Well usually when you make a baseball wager...both pitchers must start for action, and now that Wells is out....it should be cancelled. I know my book doesnt allow you to choose Action regardless of who pitches, or let you choose just one pitcher must start. Hope this helps..
  • jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    yea i don't know...they just said it was a new rule but i didn't think they could change your bet. I thought that you just wanted to take a chance by betting action that if a pitcher changed it would still give you your bet but not adjust the payout but thanks
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    If you made a wager of 120 to win 100 and said listed pitchers, then bet is cancelled. If you say action goes, then you should get the same odds even if there is a pitching change. I'd call them.
  • jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    i talked to them in live help but they said it was a new rule. I made the bet action after you gave everyone that info and i got the line at -120.
  • peopleschamppeopleschamp Member
    edited September 2006
    I would be pisssssssed offf man.
  • doggie29doggie29 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    get the same odds that you had when you first made the bet, you get the new odds for that pitcher.
    action just means that you basically want to bet a team no matter who is pitching and you will take the odds no matter what they are.
    it would be like if you bet silva for minny at minus 120 then all of a sudden santana replaced him and the odds are now minny minus 300. Action doesnt mean you get santana at minus 120 odds.
  • doggie29doggie29 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    i must be still sleeping