Betting Talk

One A Day

briansbrians Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Record 38-19<br><br>Today 2 <br><br>I am either 6-0 or 7-1 when i do this 2 in One A Days.<br><br>Orioles-110 Texas-110 <br><br>Yea i checked the odds 1st betches. lol<br><br><br>Yea bring it on Pepper Head and NEJohn. lol

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    RECORD 17-7...BELMONT PARK RACE 9 CONTINENTAL REINS...win and place...w2w
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    28-24 record (+3units)<br>gotta go with brians on the O's -110<br>no rain today = 36 holes, we had over 24 inches of rain here in naples fl. <br>the month of June. the ball sticks like glue on the greens. my oldest <br>daughter yesterday aced a 188 yarder with a 7 iron. I used a 5 iron and <br>missed the green left/short. the other daughter put the ball 4 ft from the <br>hole.....geesh they are killing me.<br>gotta go <br>gl and happy 4th to all
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Wow sounds like ur girls are gonna be on TV one day. 188 w a 7iron. ?? <br>You sure?? No Offense are they Laurie Davis Types. <br><br>Naples Thats where i spent many a vacation.<br><br>THE HOLMES HOUSE STILL THERE. Best Shrimp wraped in Bacon. Sannibelle <br>Island .<br><br>Its been YRs since ive been there.
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    oldest is 6ft tall and 140lbs<br>youngest is 6 ft 1in and 145lbs<br>they both hit drives 275+ all the time.<br>they both play high school soccer, golf and basketball and have 3.85+ <br>gpa's. where thise smarts came from must have been a skip in the gene pool.<br>both want to go to either NC or Duke.<br>holmes house is on ft myers beach and suffered some damage from hurricane <br>charley. south seas plantation on sanibel is opening in another 2 months <br>from the effects from charley 1 yr and no revenue. golf course lost 90 <br>palms and pines.
  • DrpepperDrpepper Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    31-17 (+7.87 units - if betting to win 1 unit)<br><br>I hate one a days. I'm going down in a blaze of glory.....well maybe just <br>a blaze. Today taking Peavy & the Padres.....no line is set yet but it <br>will probably be high.<br><br>GL
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    twins -300 for produce 23-10
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    dub, you obviously keep a record on a daily basis. You one of the last <br>people Im talking about. You are on the ball with updating your record and <br>posting it.
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Nice winner w/ the Nationals yesterday.<br>Today i'm gonna side w/ the Angels and P. Byrd vs K.C. The angles end <br>their 2gm slide tonight, cause If Hernandez walks 7 guys like he did last <br>game He's gonna get fuckin killed.<br>.................<br>Anaheim Angels -148<br><br>RECORD: 34-24 +$$710<br>.................
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    June recod 18-13 at $100per unit=+534<br>Today 2games to keep up with brians<br>Boston-1.5 runs-$108<br>LAA -1.5 runs$-108 (5 game %lead big Boy)
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    I win 2 u lose one where do we stand then.lol<br><br>U like that NEJOHN.lol
  • SadHappySadHappy Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    3-0 +3 units<br><br>Won yesterday with the ball slammin' Texas Rangers. <br><br>Today:<br><br>Rangers over 9 -105<br><br>Chan Ho Park has an ERA of something like 25 (jokes) over his last 5 <br>starts......he sucks.....and they Rangers bats woke up yesterday which <br>will continue......<br><br>Have a good 4th of July weekend gents. I am out.
  • MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    YTD 5-10-1 -570<br><br>Going with the Gnats (Gnationals) today. Livan as a +150 dog. I'll take <br>it.