Betting Talk

Here's the Wizard, someone needs to get Sat.

hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Because I got today. Each person should post the day before. It is that <br>simple. I have to leave now so I bought it and figured I should share it.<br><br><br>Pick of the Day<br>Churchill Downs Race 3, #3 JUST PARKIN<br>Claiming, 6 1/2 Furlongs, 3yo and up<br>Post Time ( 3:45) ET<br><br><br>(1) BRAK 6/1<br>(2) DORO'S DON JUAN 15/1<br>(3) JUST PARKIN 5/2<br>(4) ROYAL WARRIOR 9/2<br>(5) HAIACCEPT 3/1<br>(6) CUNNING CAT 7/2<br>(7) SAINT'S SHADOW 15/1<br>(8) COUNT RMIL 20/1<br><br><br>Pace Scenario: Brak and Count Rmil will head to the front to vie for the <br>leas as Just Parkin sits in stalking position.<br><br><br>Pick of the Day:<br># 3 JUST PARKIN owns a strong turn of foot and that should serve him well <br>in a race lacking a whole lot of pace. Claimed two starts back by the very <br>underrated horseman Kevin Aubrey, a 35% winner on the year. Stepped up off <br>the claim when making turf debut and suffered a terrible trip on route to <br>a credible fourth place finish. Now returns to proven surface and level of <br>runner-up effort two back. Gets switch to barn's money rider Willie <br>Martinez.<br><br>Wagering Strategy:<br>Play # 3 JUST PARKIN to WIN AND PLACE. Trifecta partwheel # 3 with # 1, 4, <br>5, 6 with ALL ($1 tri = $24 wager). Trifecta partwheel # 3 with # 1, 5 <br>with 1, 4, 5, 6 ($1 tri = $6 wager). Trifecta partwheel # 1, 5 with # 3 <br>with # 1, 4, 5, 6 ($1 tri = $6 wager).

Comments

• cluelessclueless Banned
    edited July 2005
    Thanks. I have Sunday. Why can't we remember who has what?