Betting Talk

Tip on the Wash./Cubs Game

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Before you jump all over Mark Prior today keep in mind that the Nationals <br>eat righthanders for lunch. They have won their last 5 in a row versus <br>righties. The Nationals have won 7 of their last 8 versus Righties. They <br>have won 13 of their last 15 versus Righties. 13 & 2 - last 15. They <br>lose to Lefties about half the time. It's Good Lefties who beat the <br>Nationals. I'm still aware that Prior is probably the best pitcher here <br>today but just don't believe the game is a slam dunk for the Cubbies. I'm <br>thinking Under and will decide by gametime. Good Luck to all.!

Comments

• MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I figure the game to be tight took the Nationals on the run line!!!!
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Good Info Murph Thanks
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    The Nats just lost Guzman, who was starting to come around, for the <br>entire series this weekend. They also have Guillen playing sore and Nick <br>Johnson, one of the team's best hitters, is also out. Prior, if he doesn't <br>bounce off his Chi Sox start, should mow this team down. <br> The Cubs also have the luxury of playing a day game at home whereas the <br>Nats had to travel after playing at home yesterday.<br> The Nats used some bullpen yesterday to put away the Pirates, who aren't <br>a good offensive team. The entire team looked "all out" to get that game <br>and I just don't think they can bring it today. <br> I took the Cubs and layed the steep price, which is just at the end of <br>what I'll lay on a favorite in a baseball game.
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Your info on Guillen is way off! Jose just put the Nat's up 1-zip with a <br>Homer in the 1st.